Old 02-05-2003, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 22 Posts

renunion ttt tripps
Old 02-08-2003, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Tripps,
Glad to see ya keepin this post alive !!
I vote for mid July , and a fun run .
You got a new paint job ? how about some pics?
Im havin new interior done , and a few exterior goodys , along with a MRD freshened 509 , trying a 5 blade hydro 32 lab finished lefty this year also, anybody tried a 5 blade?

Hey Eddie ,
Any Luck with a sale ? Is John and junior racing this year?
I hope we see you for the reunion !

Does Anybody know about a 30y2k with funky graphics for sale in the hamptons ? I was wondering whose boat it was ? I heard it was hot.
Old 02-08-2003, 08:36 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Jcap,

The boat you're referring to is for sale at Falcon High Performance Marine in Hampton Bays...

It has a Pro Charged 500HP and was painted right at Falcon.

The boat is FAST !

Call Jimmy Mac there..he can give you all the details.
Old 02-08-2003, 09:49 PM
Registered

Hey Wes,
Do you know the owner of that boat? I have basically the same boat,procharged hp500 . I would like to hear his set up info , prop , rpm , top mph , outdrive any info would be great
thanks
jim
Old 02-09-2003, 09:03 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

You Long Island guys need to spread the word about the reunion. It looks like that is where most of the Superboats are. There must be a lot of owners up there that do not have computers or know about OSO. I only know of three Superboats in Maryland, Gassticks, Bob out in Ocean City and me.
Old 02-09-2003, 12:28 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Jim,

I know his name is Steve...not much help I guess. I only see him when we're both down at Falcon taking the boats out.

I think he has an XR drive but I'm not sure.

I know the boats for sale so maybe a call out there might help.

Good Luck.
Old 02-09-2003, 05:39 PM
Registered

Wes,
thanks for the info, I'll give a call to falcon.
Dave,
You are right, we need to spread the word.When we decide on a date maybe I can post info in the local marine stores, lots of them on the island .How about it tripps ? We could split the island. I would be willing to maybe do a small add in newsday .I also think we should not limit it to superboats, what do you guys think? Maybe a meeting at the Gull for working on plans? You in Tripps? It will be spring soon!!

Jim
Old 02-09-2003, 08:46 PM
Registered

Boat at Falcon:
I've seen that boat, looks great. Call Sean at 516 455 1200 if you want to see it.

Meet:
Tripps gave me dispensation for my new Kryptonite, so if it's alright with you guys, I'll be there.
Old 02-09-2003, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 22 Posts

Jay,sounds good to me,the gull is nice and quite around this time of year,ill ask the owner if we can use his place. im quite sure he will be glad to see some people come in ,that place is probally dead on mondaynites since football is over,and there is a back room. i will help getting some phamplets made and distrubeted around. call me 6618625 we need LOTSA BOATS hi dave you comin? lets try for sometime in july? sleep out on beach and bbq? ill bring my grill and xtra propane,tent,kids, just like a normal weekend for me lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2003, 05:01 PM
Registered

Tripps,
Now your talking tripps !! We gotta talk to Jeff at freeze frame also , wouldnt be a superboat gathering without the freeze frame boat ! Pics would be nice too ! I will call you this thursday.
Who else is local and could meet at the Gull in West Babylon in the next few weeks?

Hey Peconic ,
Kryptonite was the descision ha ? Well best of luck , Kurt builds a great boat ,best of luck , and yes definetely all boats welcome !Im still cranking at work and havnt had a day off since we last emailed ! Going with a hp 525? Still working on the funky electronic set up ? Im still playing with ecu set up , my engine will be at the dyno soon .I wish i coulda went with you to see the 30y2k at falcon , I heard it was a fast boat , did you hear any numbers on it ? how much hp, how fast , prop , what were they asking?

Quick Reply: Superboat Reunion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.