Superboat Reunion >

Superboat Reunion

Notices

Superboat Reunion

Old 12-27-2002, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts
Superboat Reunion

WHOS COMIN,what will make it better ,we cant help if it is bad weather on any day and most are good around here. that equals fun we want your input !!! tripps

that sounds like a good way to start the new year off ,lets make it happen all welcome tripps
Old 12-28-2002, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey tripps ,
Happy holidays ! Im glad to finally see a post in here . You read my mind , lets plan early this year and do it in the warm weather !
I think we should do a run , maybe jones inlet to fire island inlet , barbacue and overnite at demacrate point and than inside run the next day ! We have some great boating spots on long Island lets take advantage of it !!

jim capie
Old 12-30-2002, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Sounds good to me,JC is more intrested in it this time,but we need more boats ,even though we had a good time last year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE TRIPPS
Old 12-30-2002, 12:35 PM
Registered

im in
Old 01-02-2003, 07:05 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

Keep me posted. Had a good time last year!
Old 01-03-2003, 08:27 AM
GRH

My track record isn't good.... didn't make the last one.... but would like very much to make the next one....

Old 01-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Registered

Well trips ,
We are going to have to get the local long island guys to help get this organized.How about it guys ? not too many responses in here? maybe a post in the general section might help.And yes definetely make it open to all
jim
Old 01-05-2003, 10:04 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Still Crazy will be there with the 21 if my work schedule will accomodate it. Let's also get some more out of state SB owners to participate. The tow across the bridges and Cross Bronx makes my !@#$ pucker. but it is easier if several owners drive together (missery loves company?)
Old 01-05-2003, 02:03 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

When were you guys thinking abought? Would it be a good idea to tie it in with Charlies Run or do our own thing eariler in the season. If possible keep it away from the APBA race dates, I will be racing and John and John Jr. are building another F1 as we speak.

jcap, did you get my email?

eddie
Old 01-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Registered

Hey eddie ,
hows it going ? did you sell your boat ? is john going to race ? and no i didnt get an email ( [email protected] ) Charlies run has gotten really big so i think it would be best to avoid a joint venture , it is also always in the cold season ( hence the name hot toddy) I think we could have a lot more fun in the hot weather ( bikinis and cold beer im thinking ) My engine is still at MRD and im hoping john will fix a few cosmetic problems . I am still considering p4 but i want to see how she runs with the new power. I hope you can make a reunion, we will definetely avoid apba and superboat race dates , give me a call next time you are in ny , and good luck in 03 .
jim 631-893-9320 [email protected]

Quick Reply: Superboat Reunion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.