New SB 30 ordered

Notices

New SB 30 ordered

Old 06-23-2004, 11:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New SB 30 ordered

Thanks all for the support - it is needed right now, so I really appreciate it. Guess I'll keep counting my saved boat payments and enjoy the action through your posts - I haven't given up, just frustrated; but hearing your experiences helps. I hope we can join at an event one day to actually meet you and share an adult beverage as we grin at the next soul tugging at his hair, waiting for that new Superboat. Thanks a bunch - will be lurking in the forum wings!

Keith
Old 07-13-2004, 07:43 PM
Registered

Any updates?
Old 07-13-2004, 10:52 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Re: New SB 30 ordered

Have alittle good news. Pulled the deck out of the mold yesturday. Have the cockpit liner done, along with the engine hatch and cabin hatch. Will probably be finishing the hull up very soon. As Fast Eddy said, when Adam left, he really screwed up our schedule in the shop. I can only do soo much. I'll try my best to get you in the water ASAP.

Rick
Old 07-14-2004, 06:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Rick,
Good to here from someone at Superboat!
JC and computers don't get along too well from what I here...
Old 07-14-2004, 09:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Whahoo!! Thanks a MILLION Rick! Yes, I called JC yesterday and got similar update:
Deck is out of mold today; Hull is laid with stringers awaiting fuel tank install (Core-ing was back ordered), expect to pop out of mold early next week and assemble thereafter.

Graphics work to begin when JC talks to them.

Interior, cockpit cover in construction.

Accessories (GPS, Engine cover lift, cabin work, etc) all in progress.

JC expects late August, said early September would not be likely, or a worst case.Probably order trailer in next two weeks.

Hey Rick or Superbash - any chance of some current photos?? Rick - thanks for stepping up, I'll send you PM also.

I have a ride in a Velocity Thoroughbred this weekend (thanks JimG!!) for my first Poker run, can't wait for the next one in my SB!!!
Old 07-14-2004, 09:32 AM
Registered

Pictures, pictures, we want pictures!!!!
Old 07-14-2004, 10:10 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Rick! Tried to send you PM but you have it blocked -

Thanks so much for for your update on my boat, you can probably relate to how much it means to me, I really appreciate the info since I am so far away. Here is my contact info, please never hestitate to call my cell phone to talk, discuss, or bounce around ideas or enhancements you can think of. I probably need to share with you how I will use the boat and get any input from you regarding anything I might have missed. Call me sometime and/or send me your contact info, see you sometime next month I hope!

Keith
Cell 713.494.2630
Old 07-14-2004, 07:59 PM
Registered
VIP Member
VIP Member

There are a few people watching this process to see how well all goes Krakmeup.... Hope you make your August date. Small shops have these kinds of problems. A few people and one leaves... Guess that's why you try to hold on to the talent... How about it JC??
Old 07-15-2004, 01:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

If August happens, it happens. I'm very anxious but realize how volatile the due date can be from all this. Sure would like to get some more detail pictures when someone can go by and see them. Once we know when we're headed up there I sure would like to get the time to meet some of you!

K
Old 07-15-2004, 05:07 PM
Registered

Re: New SB 30 ordered

KRAK
I"ll go by and shoot some pics next week( believe it or not, I'm cameraless for the moment ). Rick is a good SUPERBOAT builder. He has many SB's under his belt.
- Guys, sorry I missed Superfest. Superboat trailer was down, but I worked on it all weekend of the gathering. I almost did it by bike but someone put a damper on things. Believe me, I wanna meet everyone still. I love the pics, SUPERBOATS were looking poised and tuff.
- Pat, I just put on and tested the 18" setback. It's what the doctored ordered. It makes it fly easier. Hit 71.0 3/4 tank solo still with my 26p-5800+. 27 has been ordered.

Quick Reply: New SB 30 ordered

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.