New SB 30 ordered >

New SB 30 ordered

Notices

New SB 30 ordered

Old 07-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: New SB 30 ordered

Hope I can help you out with some pics. I'll bring my digital to the shop tomorrow. I can't figure out how to paste pics on this sight. The administraters should look into how scream and fly is set up. It's alot easier.
Krak, leave your e-mail and I'll send you the pics I take. Then you can post them, deal?
What John said about the back ordered Balsa was true. They originally said 7-10 days. That came and went. We called again, "it's on the way". Another week goes by, we call again. This went on for around a month !!! Jesus !!!!!
Your boat would've been out of the mold and assembled already.
Anyway, the Pork Roast is on the table, and I'm being paged. I'll send ya the pics tomorrow.
Hang in there.

Rick
Old 07-16-2004, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Re: New SB 30 ordered

Originally Posted by FX10
I can't figure out how to paste pics on this sight. The administraters should look into how scream and fly is set up. It's alot easier.

Rick
FX10
You have to be a paying member (gold or platinum) to post & view pics. JC ought to splurge for it since you are the only one representin' SB! I"ll stop in there one day. I need the 18" x 18" f.glass cover (under the cabin bunk cushions 24 SB)JC knew of and I never got. Hope you can make it up for me.
Gene B.
Old 07-16-2004, 07:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Re: New SB 30 ordered

Thanks Rick, SuperBash!! That's a deal on the pics!!! I can post any/all you send, and I have broadband so send 'em on to:[email protected]

You guys are great, gotta buy you a beer one day and laugh over this. Better yet, come to Texas and we'll show you how we play!

Bash - the Claudio's run of SBs sounds like quite the event - when I talked with JC he sounded down that he wasn't there (didn't seem to know about it before hand?????). Anyway, he was glad to hear of the gathering and that there was a good turnout. The pix are awesome - I keep pouring over them daily to try to get more ideas on my graphics and any goodies I may want to add.

I expect to be doing some longer runs - anyone ever added an intercom system? The current models integrate with stereo and VHF, making long rides more fun, any thoughts on that one?

Rick - hope the roast was good, call me this weekend (Sunday) and let me buy you a membership on this site, will ya?

Keith
Old 07-16-2004, 08:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by krakmeup
I expect to be doing some longer runs - anyone ever added an intercom system? The current models integrate with stereo and VHF, making long rides more fun, any thoughts on that one?

Keith
Get with [email protected]. They have an integrable intercom that is built with good hardware and priced right.
Old 07-16-2004, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Re: New SB 30 ordered

Krak
All I have right now in terms of pictures is your deck being born. I woke up late this morning and forgot the camera. I'll swing by the shop in the AM and take some for you, OK.
Bash, If I'm not mistaken, your forward bunk hatch is at JC's. I made it a few weeks ago. Call him and ask, if not I'll whip ya up one.
Krak, if you want to know fun.................Texas ???? Damn son, check out Fire Island or Gilgo Beach on a Sunday. Pleny of partys goin on here on the Island.
Sending pics of your deck being poped out of the mold.
Old 07-16-2004, 10:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

FX10- you're awesome!! Sent you PM email, thanks a million again! Here's some of your work, being 'born' - too cool for words, drooling and have this big grin on my face.........
Attached Thumbnails New SB 30 ordered-picture-066b.jpg   New SB 30 ordered-picture-067b.jpg   New SB 30 ordered-picture-068b.jpg  

Old 07-16-2004, 10:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

And a few more.....
Attached Thumbnails New SB 30 ordered-picture-069b.jpg   New SB 30 ordered-picture-070b.jpg   New SB 30 ordered-picture-071b.jpg  

Old 07-17-2004, 08:54 AM
Registered

looks great!!!
Old 07-23-2004, 02:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

But wait, here's more!! Rick is coming through like a champ!! I may get wet this season yet! Thanks Rick, John at Superboat for the efforts!!
Attached Thumbnails New SB 30 ordered-dscn1615a.jpg   New SB 30 ordered-dscn1622a.jpg   New SB 30 ordered-dscn1623a.jpg  

Old 07-23-2004, 02:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

And a few more!!
Attached Thumbnails New SB 30 ordered-dscn1624a.jpg   New SB 30 ordered-dscn1625a.jpg   New SB 30 ordered-dscn1627a.jpg  

Quick Reply: New SB 30 ordered

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.