Hey Tripps , >

Hey Tripps ,

Notices

Hey Tripps ,

Old 06-06-2004, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Angry Re: Hey Tripps ,

Tripps Hard At Work Updating The Zuperboat.its A Great Shot.whats The Deal The File Is To Large.before The System Changed I Was Able To Post Pics.now I Think I Have To Make Them Smaller Or Zip Them?anyone Know How?
Old 06-06-2004, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Auto Re-size

Originally Posted by SUPERBASH
However, since OSO doesn't auto re-size anymore(?), this is what I do to post . Once I have my "saved" pic or pics I wanna post , I click on "Publish this file to the Web"(Yahoo briefcase, my documents) .Once this is done, I click on that little thing in the upper left hand corner of the new pic, & it saves it to "my Pics". It is now resized & ready to be uploaded to "manage attachments". Do all this before posting a reply.
ZZ
There may be easier ways, but this way works for the SUPERBASH. E-MAIL one to me, my fellow "babylonian". I'll do it. GeneB. [email protected]

Last edited by SUPERBASH; 06-06-2004 at 07:29 AM.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:22 AM
Registered

Default Re: Hey Tripps ,

Gents, assuming that were all 98,nt,2000 & XP users;
Click "Start" in the lower left corner: , then click "Run".
Type: "MSPAINT" . Do file/open , then go to the directory where the file is saved highlight it, click open.
Its then opened in paint. Then in the paint menu go to: "Image/Strech/Skew" modify the horiz and vert by 50% then save the file again. Check the file properties. You might have to adjust it more than once depending on the permissable file sizes. If you need help PM me.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Superbash,
tripps and zz have never had much luck posting pictures...
Please go take some, we need to zz's project.
Hey Dutrasystem,
Did you get you boat running up to par?
Do you have plans July 10th.?
Old 06-07-2004, 12:18 PM
Registered

Thumbs down "hooper drives the boat chief"

Hey Pat,
NO Damn it! I am not up and running yet, we put a fuel pressure gauge on her and she isnt supplying the proper pressure. Initially I was going to replace the regulator, but I'm going for a regulator and a fuel pump just for the insurance. I'm still a little concerned that it may be a 2 part problem, because why would using the tabs or trim while running make the condition worse? That part seems electrical. We'll see in a bout a week. When I get back from Americade. Then I can finally finish my Hydraulic steering upgrade, I got the 4-blade bravo but was never able to try that out yet either...

No I do not have plans for the 10th, I was trying to avoid all Seperfest and Mid Summer run talk before I was absolutey sure I can attend. As you know I was a no-show last year (for PERSONAL reasons) . I dont want to do that to anyone again. I'm still hearing it from the last time....

I've been flying around the LI sound since I was a fat little 12 year old with a 16' Arrow tri-hull and a 150 mariner! (64 mph!) Until we shatterd the transom that is, So I have had my share of the big snot. Is this run on the Sound somewhere or back in Babylon? I have never been to "the other side" by boat. Will you be running accross again, which way do you go? the LI side ? If I do go, I am not making that run alone with only the one motor.. If I even have the boat ! I was going to sell her too.... Can you imagine If i had a buyer on the line and this happened?

Last edited by Dutrasystem; 06-07-2004 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-07-2004, 12:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dutrasystem,
The gathering is in Greenport LI. 10-12miles west of Orient point which is the tip of the north fork. About a 20 mile run from the mouth of the CT river.
People will be coming from all directions, but most from the south shore. They are the organizers...
If you would like to join us from the CT river side, easiest to trailer to Old Saybrook.
There is a great new state launch under the I-95 bridge. About 90min drive for you with a trailer.
This will likely be our meeting point as one of the boats I have gotten to commit, will launch there.
Hope you can make it!
Old 06-08-2004, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I Was Able To Post Picks Last Year.i Will Try The Paint Thing Tonight.i Dont Know What To Take Pictures Of,theirs Not Much Left On The Boat.the Tabs Came Off Sunday,in The Way,trim Pumps In The Way,speedo Hose In The Way.all Holes Filled And Waighting For A Dry Day To Gelcoat.on A Good Note, We Made Some Pulles On The Dyno.dammmm Was That Carb Fattt.with Any Luck The Motor Will Be Painted And In By Monday.then Wiring-plumbing-exhaust-fuel.
Old 06-08-2004, 09:00 AM
Registered

Trailering to Saybrook looks like it would be the surest and most econmical way to go. Its only 20 miles accross from there? thats makes things easier... Can you leave me your # in a PM.

By the way whats everybody paying for fuel at thier local gas docks, by me (Westchester, NY) its 2.97 for "alleged" 93 oct !
Old 06-08-2004, 09:17 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

ZZ, dyno pulls???
You're holding out on us...
New cam, heads, and...
What she making?

Dutra, actually from Old Saybrook light house to Plum gut is only about 10 miles.
Then another 10-12 to Greenport.
From my Marina to Claudio's in Greenport is about 33 miles total.
Might make the run after work today...

Sean, you are welcome to launch at my marina too. About 8 miles north of the I-95 bridge.

As for gas $$$, I filled up on the street with 89 @ $2.21per.
Don't run 93 in your engine Sean, it's a waste of $$...
Your engine is only 8.7:1 compression and has a computer controlled MPI.
89 or 91 is what is recommend.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

I can't tell,its gotta be good,and faster than mine!! Tripps

Quick Reply: Hey Tripps ,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.