what kind of speed out of a 26???

Notices

what kind of speed out of a 26???

Old 07-29-2008, 07:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

hey guys...
i'll probably be out and about in branford from thurs-sun...
if you want to meet up, let me know...
c
Old 07-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I may be out friday and sunday is a possibility too.
Sat is out for me for sure.

It would be cool to get together but that branford area is looking trecherous with all the rocks sticking out all over the place.

Big old potatos sticking out right next to channel markers just aint right!!
I like my hull in one peice. LOL

How long did it take you to get to O.S. from branford the other day or did you trailer up?

Do you ever put in at lighthouse point?
is that launch OK for boats our size or is there a better spot down your way?
I have some friends who jet ski out of that area and I met them there many times but have no Idea on depth.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
Boy that sounds like my exact list of collections except I snow board instead of run sleds. DOnt want to tow in the winter too.

I shoot alot at metacon range in simsbury CT you should come out sometime.
I have a 250 R 4trax, and a CR500 haven't used them in two years.

I got spoiled riding in glamis now it sucks here!!!
nice, you need to rip a sled, if you do, you will love it.
seems your into speed, and the sled MOVE OUT!!!

As for shooting, i go to a local place here, BOB's, they closed down but are suposed to re open soon.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:04 AM
Registered

here is an old pic of my collection. i have since added a Browning 12 ga, an ak47 (.223) a colt mustang pocket light, glock 27, walter p-22 with laser site, and i think thats it

thanks for the invite, my boat is up the lake right now, i wont be bringing it back home for 2 weeks, but maybe once i do, we can hook up some place, i wont be able to hang with you guys, im lucky to see 60 on the gps loaded up. but myself and mybuddy with his 25 outlaw are always up for a cruz.
you ever do the ocean?
Old 07-30-2008, 09:09 AM
Registered

PS. i own an HVAC company here in mass, so i know what you meen about work getting in the way
Old 07-30-2008, 10:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

noyz..
i like 45 as a cruise speed...it works for me

jeff...
lighthouse point has no piers, making launching a multi-person deal...the ramp in branford is only ok, but at high tide works great...even for 1 man and a sutphen, west haven and guilford also have good ramps....use the "bird's eye" view on maps.live.com to get a good look...
btw, treacherous is as treacherous does...
c
Old 07-30-2008, 10:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ChristianGott
noyz..
i like 45 as a cruise speed...it works for me

jeff...
lighthouse point has no piers, making launching a multi-person deal...the ramp in branford is only ok, but at high tide works great...even for 1 man and a sutphen, west haven and guilford also have good ramps....use the "bird's eye" view on maps.live.com to get a good look...
btw, treacherous is as treacherous does...
c
45 is cool. thats about 3600-3800 rpm so im not killing myself with fuel. lol

4 blade on my boat, cruzes great, but cuts down the top end a little
Old 07-30-2008, 05:20 PM
Registered

4 blades were a god sent on our 30 until we totalled it.
Go about 2 weeks on them babies.LOL

A freind of mine smacked his sled into a tree last year I thought about buying it and doing it over. Tracks and skis are OK engine is untouched. INsurance totalled it though and he bought it back.
NO Idea what it is but It was a 100+ mph sled which I gues doesn't mean much these days.

I can't find the cabe for my damn camera or ID post up some firepower.

I am hoping to get into a full auto M11 9 mil soon. We have full auto shoots at my range and I have been using a friends rig and having a blast.

I was actually saying you could hop on my ride for Friday. No boat needed.

Not sure how things are gonna work out. Tough day today. Didn't get nearly what I wanted done. I was stuck bidding a couple of jobs most of the day.

I want to stay real busy for the winter this year. last year was mediocre.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:17 AM
Registered

i like the 4 blade allot, it keeps the boat riding real nice, it reacts great, and comes out of the hole a good 2 boats faster.

i'll try to get a couple pics of my fire power as well. its been a while anyway since i updated my collection pic.
i am redoing 3 of my grandfathers pass me downs right now. once i get them back together i will get some pics. full auto in Mass is next to impossable to get permitt for.
we cant buy more guns then we can buy.
the mass ban list is longer then the what you can buy list.
i want a new glock so bad and cant buy one. it has to be used and pre ban. unreal.

as for your ride, thanks a ton for the offer, i'd like to take you up on it one day, always enjoy a ride on a bad ass boat, i'll bring the beer.

as for work, i have been bidding and bidding, it sucks, things are so slow people are giving the stuff away id its killing us.
if you ever need an HVAC sub in the mass area, give me a ring.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:26 AM
Registered

There is nothing they can do about a full auto in mass. Its a federal law.
You can buy one today!!!
You need to apply for a special tax certificate and as long as you got your pistol permit they most likely cannot tell you NO.

The ban lsit does not apply to full auto only semi auto because semis are governed by state law and full auto is governed by federal statute which supercedes state.
Shoot me you number so I call you My brother has a friend who does alot of work in the boston area.
We stay mostly in CT building comercial buildings, new homes and we also have a painting company.
The painting business is saving our A&^ right now. Its the only business thats still doing well.

I have bid 4 additions and 5 new construction homes none of which the poeple have decided to build.
I am not even losing them to other contractors the people just arent pulling the trigger. some even own the lots already.

2 years ago people were almost begging to get them put up yesterday.

Funny thing is now is the better time to build. Materials and labor are way down.
I never could understand why people always want tp build in a high market.
You wouldn't buy stocks like that?
The housing market always comes back!

My direct email is [email protected]

We'll have to go shoot some day. I just picked up a english (Lee enfield) rifle chambered in .303 and I have a AK47 thats chambered in .308 that beats your shoulder to pulp with its folding stock.LOL

HVAC is doing pretty well down here still, one of the few businesses still holding its own.

Quick Reply: what kind of speed out of a 26???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.