Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sutphen
what kind of speed out of a 26??? >

what kind of speed out of a 26???

Notices

what kind of speed out of a 26???

Old 07-31-2008, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats correct about the fully auto, i forgot about that, i remember why i dont have one tho, i could buy a 26 sutphen instead. lol

the guy that owned bobs had all types of good stuff, he has more $$ in full auto's then i can imagine. he must have 400k or more in them.

as for my company you can check us out at www.essexcountycraftsmen.com

its a new site we are still working on, right now its up but still needs allot of work.
we are very slow considering the weather.
2 years ago i would do 2 houses a week never mind my bigger com jobs. now im lucky to do 1 a month.

we do everything from a fart fan to clean room to house's to high rise.
we do it all, ACR pipe, plumbing, controls, we are turn key. my father started the company 35 years ago, i started doing it about 13years ago and stared buying and taking over the company about 2 years ago.
whats your brothers company? we do allot in boston, we are currently doing a job at BU, another large job at a pool/ymca, another 5 story on newbery street, another at coply hotel. we are all over boston and the north shore.

where do you go shooting?

i know my Buddy Ken who lives in Wallingfor lives right near an outdoor range, its on the same street he lives on. we accually ride 4 wheelers out of his place threw the woods and end up on the wrong side of the range. its a little scarry, but we are way the hell up and over a mile away. still weird tho

Last edited by noyzee; 07-31-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:09 AM
Registered

I shoot at metacon in simsbury.

I was going to buy a thompson before I bought the sutphen they were the same price!LOL

My brothers Co is architectural building services in farmington CT. He has a freind who builds alot in boston but I don't know the name of his company. They help eachother out on projects from time to time. Both of them do comercial buildings.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
I shoot at metacon in simsbury.

I was going to buy a thompson before I bought the sutphen they were the same price!LOL

My brothers Co is architectural building services in farmington CT. He has a freind who builds alot in boston but I don't know the name of his company. They help eachother out on projects from time to time. Both of them do comercial buildings.
haha, yea i was looking at an older m-16, i was going to go in halfs with a friend just so we could have it, then one of us would buy the other out, but i decided not to do it. way to much cash for somthing that you cant carrier, you can show off you cant take it for a ride. lol

as for the boston contractor, pass on our name. we have been around for 35 years and do it all.
thanks
Old 08-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Registered

I talked to my brother yesterday he says Ted is very slow but he will pass your info along anyway.
Seems everyone has been hit hard but some more than others.
With the price of gas you would think the cities would be bounicng back by now.

People moving closer to thier jobs etc.

Thompsons are cheaper to fix!!
LOL

Maybe cheaper to run too.LOL

Half the time I shoot full autos I am shooting three shot bursts anyway. It would just be nice to get one before they F things up any further with the laws.

Once the Dem's get it were gonna have troubles, at least with that sort of thing.