Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sutphen
Sutphen Powerboats Website >

Sutphen Powerboats Website

Notices

Sutphen Powerboats Website

Old 02-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah it definately matched well color wise.

was there a 27 There?
Old 02-20-2009, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
Yeah it definately matched well color wise.

was there a 27 There?
no....
Old 02-20-2009, 08:06 AM
Registered

i cant wait to see the 277!!! that or the 30 could be my next boat in the next year or 2.
looking good.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Guys..

We decided that we should expand our 21 model lineup for the show to corollate with our website. So we came to the show with the Blue 21 SSX, the 21 LS I/O our base model and our 21 SS Outboard. We were definitely well received and had some of the top names in the boat business take a peek. And they sure peeked.

Rich's attention to detail, style and strength sure sparkled.

Not to mention the speed compared to competitors models.

We are working on another version of the 21, however, if someone wants a 277 all we need is a phone call.

Morgan will be at the Middletown show the first week in March if anyone is in the area.

Ron
Old 02-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
Hey Guys..

We decided that we should expand our 21 model lineup for the show to corollate with our website. So we came to the show with the Blue 21 SSX, the 21 LS I/O our base model and our 21 SS Outboard. We were definitely well received and had some of the top names in the boat business take a peek. And they sure peeked.

Rich's attention to detail, style and strength sure sparkled.

Not to mention the speed compared to competitors models.

We are working on another version of the 21, however, if someone wants a 277 all we need is a phone call.

Morgan will be at the Middletown show the first week in March if anyone is in the area.

Ron
do you have any pics? im under the impression they are not built, do you have a rendition of the boat?
id love to see it.
ive wanted a sutphen for ever, just cant afford a new one, and got a screamin deal on my checkmate and cant replace it with an older boat in need of work. however after this summer if all goes well, i will be looking to upgrade to a little more boat. 30+ might be a little to much but 27-29 should be doable, and theres nothing like a sutphen!!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Registered

noyzee,

Give me a call if you are serious and would like to discuss a 277 in detail. We have been moving forward on this project but will not release any photos or information untill it is a finished project. I just spent the last 13 days in FL. with Rich jr working on the boats and working the show in Miami. The show was very good to all of us at Sutphen Powerboats, the show let everyone know that Rich Sutphen Jr. is back in the game and building some awesome 21' boats.

Morgan Haak

Sutphen Performance Group
845-467-7786
Old 02-20-2009, 03:22 PM
Registered

right now i would be waisting your time. im not in the market right now for one. i would love to be, but right now work is slow, and lay off's etc etc, i just cant chance it.
if/when things turn around, i will be in touch for sure. ive dremted about owning a sutphen since i was a little kid, i will. who knows i might even look into the 30!!
thanks allot and hope to work with you in the future
Old 02-23-2009, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Rich ,Morgan ...
Thanks for the T-shirt , I will have her sport it in a photo.!
Nice to finally meet you guys after many talks!
Boats are awesome, they looked great, if this detail and fit and finish goes into the 27 & 31's you guys will really have a nice line up !

PS..the paint on that blue ss was so sweet to look at!
Old 03-05-2009, 08:10 AM
CMC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Two of the new boats will be at the Middletown NY show this weekend (Fri. Sat. and Sun). I'll be working the booth with Morgan on Saturday. If anyone can make it, stop by and say hello. These new boats are creating ALOT of excitement with the old school Donzi Classic and Cigarette Son of a Gun people.
Attached Thumbnails Sutphen Powerboats Website-sutphen-011.jpg   Sutphen Powerboats Website-sutphen-003.jpg   Sutphen Powerboats Website-sutphen-005.jpg  

Old 03-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Registered

where do I get one of those sutphen banners for my garage?LOL

The lettering on the blue and silver SSx looks SWEET

Quick Reply: Sutphen Powerboats Website

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.