Beverly,ma. Poker Run >

Beverly,ma. Poker Run

Notices

Beverly,ma. Poker Run

Old 08-23-2009, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Beverly,ma. Poker Run

Just got word that Beverly Port Marina is holding it's annual run on Sept 12. Call Steve @ 978-922-9523 for more info. "HIGH LIFE"
Old 08-24-2009, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that run is to long for me, sucks because i boat out of the river, but its never calm for me to run fast for that long.
i will prob just take pics. or maybe do the boston stop then glouchester and head back for the party.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Registered

Default Beverly,ma. Poker Run

Are any Sutphens that were at Fairhaven coming to Beverly on Sept 12, or am I going to be there by myself ? Has Steve called anyone ? "HIGH LIFE"
Old 09-08-2009, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 772 Likes on 395 Posts

Originally Posted by HIGH LIFE
Are any Sutphens that were at Fairhaven coming to Beverly on Sept 12, or am I going to be there by myself ? Has Steve called anyone ? "HIGH LIFE"
we're working on it,but things might get in the way.

i'm working on a 600rpm idle program for my boat.plus my soft rev limit on sat kicked in,it turns out to be water temp hi,need an impeller in port motor.god i love efi w/ safe limits.
if i go,i'll bring my laptop.i can scan your efi's for you.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Registered

i know atleast 6 of us are going to watch from the side lines and probably do the run into boston, then the run back to beverly. do to the small size of our boats and the long distance of the run and the chance of the water being calm we will not be entering the run. if it was a tad more local and a tad less $$$ i think you would see a ton more boats at this run. i have spoken to atleast 10 people who would love to do it but know how the water is in this area and have smaller boats so wont waist there $$$.

i hope enouph sign up to keep it going, but i know there will be more people not running then people who are running.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Registered

Default Beverly Poker Run

Talked w/Steve today.... run is cancelled!!! Would be interested coming up north on Sat. for a informal run. Anyone game for this ? Michael "HIGH LIFE"
Old 09-09-2009, 11:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by HIGH LIFE
Talked w/Steve today.... run is cancelled!!! Would be interested coming up north on Sat. for a informal run. Anyone game for this ? Michael "HIGH LIFE"
i put this in the other section.

to bad, if he had checked on here maybe he could have moved a few things around. oh well.

If informal works, id be up for it. say a late start like 1 is to try to avoid the possable morning rain. get a bunch of boat to meet out at mysery island area do a blast up to glouchester and raft up at mad fish grill for lunch and drinks, then blast back towards either salem/pickering warf or maybe back towards beverly and park at the public dock raft a few boats and run over to the anchor for a pop and a great clam chowder and hand out.

be a nice little run and good times. mad fish can easy hold 20 boats rafted they have atleast 100 feet of dock and you can go atleast 4 boats out. they would love to have us im sure. if i could get a yes from a pile of people id be happy to call the owner and see if he can try to keep the dock open for us around say the 2-3 pm area?

let me know

http://www.madfishgrille.com/index.html

http://www.rockyneckartcolony.org/madfish.html

its very easy to get into, id be happy to put directions up to local ramps etc. id be happy to be the pace boat, but im allot slower then most, but if everyone shot into the harbor im sure a few know how to get in. its very very simple.

let me know, i know a few of us will go for sure
Old 09-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Registered

Talking

what was the cost you said it was high over 200??? that run needs to cut down to 60 to 80 miles so guys can do it with one tank or less, like mike and walters old run was. I need to run in to walter after key west I hope he wins it all yess. so that next summer we can have a run every month starting in june at Scituate walters place to green harbor Duxbury to plymouth up to Quincy Marina bay for lunch and one more stop in boston or Hull or Cohasset back to Walters 5 stops that would be around 60miles I think or make it longer by plymouth to ptown then Quincy thats extra 40 miles round trip. a north trip in july around Gloucester area Beverly again around 60 to 80 miles. aug we got fallriver and webster I hope both MIKES GET IN TOUCH WITH EACH OTHER so there not on the same date also in july got the maine run .and I better have a boat in the water so Gerry can drive it since his boat is to fat for the roads well what do you guys think. artie
Old 09-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Registered

tomorrow we have a few guys going for a fun run. meeting at great mysery out side manchester around noon. show up!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 772 Likes on 395 Posts

Originally Posted by noyzee
tomorrow we have a few guys going for a fun run. meeting at great mysery out side manchester around noon. show up!!!
we'll be out there making some noise.hope to run into you guys up there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.