Hi Gang, is this a sutphen?? >

Hi Gang, is this a sutphen??

Notices

Hi Gang, is this a sutphen??

Old 11-30-2010, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TOASTY
well i guess your welcome! post some more pics. where are you in westville would love to see
hey thanks, I live on elm street, cant miss it 220 baja sport and a 53 ford custom line 2 door buisness coupe in the drive way, but the sutphen is in maple shade in a friends yard so my girl would not know about it, Id probaly be out on the street if she did, I have a 19 foot aristocraft I been trying to restore in my yard, she already thinks Im nuts. I have pictures on my phone I guess I could send them to you
Old 11-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i am from south jersey and would be interested in seeing your boat if you would like to show. I am very close by to maple shade and use South Jersey Marine Outlet for my supplies (off of rudder row ave) when i had a boat to buy stuff for.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by captain girt
hey thanks, I live on elm street, cant miss it 220 baja sport and a 53 ford custom line 2 door buisness coupe in the drive way, but the sutphen is in maple shade in a friends yard so my girl would not know about it, Id probaly be out on the street if she did, I have a 19 foot aristocraft I been trying to restore in my yard, she already thinks Im nuts. I have pictures on my phone I guess I could send them to you
Well at least its a relationship based on trust.LOL

Sorry had to say it.LOL

I think I would just tell mine to Shut the ____________

If she ever told me not to buy something. Luckily she doesnt.

Looks like a nice boat though. Keep us posted with pics