Extension Box Steering Mounts and IMCO Shafts >

Extension Box Steering Mounts and IMCO Shafts

Notices

Extension Box Steering Mounts and IMCO Shafts

Old 10-27-2008, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Extension Box Steering Mounts and IMCO Shafts

I have what I believe are two types of hyd. steering mounts for use with a 12 inch extension box (they came with a used pair of Stellings boxes I purchased). Set one is a pair of Latham Wing Plates which look to be for Bravo outdrives (they match the holes on the top cap of my B1s) There is no part number on these so I do not know exactly what they are. Latham has similar looking parts on their web site and they are $575 each. These had a rough ride to me thanks to UPS so they have scratches and nicks so they will need to be cleaned and polished to look nice again. $650 shipped. *** Set two is what appear to be custom made transom mounts for hyd. steering rams. They have stamped on them "TEAM DMB 03". They appear to be well made but have not been polished. The center of the pivol hole is 13" from the transom plate with a 1" offset from the side of the plate. Two of the plate attachments are tubes with internal 1/4 pipe threads to allow the hyd. lines to be routed through the mount. I did notice that the mounting studs and tubes on one arm are a different length than on the other arm (3" vs. 3.5"). $600 shipped. *** I also have two IMCO torsion shafts for 12" extension boxes, these are for the standard Bravo U-Joint. I purchased these used and ended up with Stellings drive shafts so they are not needed. $350 shipped. Note: I have tried to describe these parts as best I can. Please feel free to ask any questions to clarify anything on these items. The prices include shipping to the continental US only.
I do have pictures available but did not see a way to attach them to this thread (could be because my paid membership expired???). Provide Email for pictures of what you are interested in...

Thanks.

Last edited by Inspector; 10-27-2008 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Pictures available.