Notices

26' Corsa P5

Old 05-10-2009, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow!

Hey Scott! You dont actually think that runnin 90's will scare me do ya? Been flirting with tripple didgets for a while with my Cougar MTR. Although running in anything but flat water will be a challenge! Where are you staying in Marathon? I might be able to head down for the day and will look you up.

Hey KMP! I hear that Miklos's Corsa was something special. I had a P&D back in the late 80's. I loved it! You have any pics of your project? Ray
Old 05-10-2009, 08:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by speedaholic
Hey Scott! You dont actually think that runnin 90's will scare me do ya? Been flirting with tripple didgets for a while with my Cougar MTR. Although running in anything but flat water will be a challenge! Where are you staying in Marathon? I might be able to head down for the day and will look you up.

Hey KMP! I hear that Miklos's Corsa was something special. I had a P&D back in the late 80's. I loved it! You have any pics of your project? Ray
I bet u will find me in the pits !!!!

You can't miss them !
Old 05-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Registered

Default Ttttt

Never been there for the races. I will call you! Ray
Old 05-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never been there for the races. I will call you! Ray
Drive down US-1, a few miles beforethe 7 mile bridge, you will see a bunch of flashy boats parked in a lot on your left, your there
Old 05-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Drive down US-1, a few miles beforethe 7 mile bridge, you will see a bunch of flashy boats parked in a lot on your left, your there
Hey Rick ,,what do u mean by a bunch of flashy boats ?????

I only have 1 !!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 06:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by daredevil
Hey Rick ,,what do u mean by a bunch of flashy boats ?????

I only have 1 !!!!!!!!
Hey Scott,

if your boat ran as good as it looks we would all stop picking on you Its a new year, we shall see I should be down Saturday afternoon, but may not make it til Sunday morning, a lot going on this weekend.

Rick
Old 05-12-2009, 09:00 AM
KMP
Registered

Here you go Ray. I cut up the cockpit and moved the seating back. Miklos/Decusis helped me with the setup. Runs in the mid 80's. After this run I decided I needed more meat in the hull and added Kevlar, 1708, Balsa and foam core. Kent
Attached Thumbnails 26' Corsa P5-boat-074a.jpg  

Last edited by KMP; 05-12-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by KMP
Here you go Ray. I cut up the cockpit and moved the seating back. Miklos/Decusis helped me with the setup. Runs in the mid 80's. After this run I decided I needed more meat in the hull and added Kevlar, 1708, Balsa and foam core. Kent
NICE !!!
Old 05-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Registered

Default Wow!

Hey Kent! That boat is beautiful! You made it sound like it was a project boat. I love the way you extended the deck. A real work of art! Any better pics of the seats? What are they? ray
Old 05-13-2009, 09:12 AM
KMP
Registered

Hmm, a long way from a work of art... but I do like the profile. And yes, it was and still is a "project".
Seats are "garage special".

Here is the thread for the complete job. Keeping a somewhat record keeps me working on it instead of just buying a new boat

http://www.speedwake.com/upload/show...P&pagenumber=1
Attached Thumbnails 26' Corsa P5-p1010030.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.