Notices

28 Saber hull

Old 09-13-2009, 12:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JDub, good luck with your sale!!

I had my hands in this boat when it was coming apart for the re-rig. It is a very solid and well built boat. Well worth the money in my opinion!!!!

What's next Jdub??
Old 09-14-2009, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by DKerns
JDub, good luck with your sale!!

I had my hands in this boat when it was coming apart for the re-rig. It is a very solid and well built boat. Well worth the money in my opinion!!!!

What's next Jdub??
What's next?.....If it doesn't sell soon this will be going on next. Imco box with 3" rise. I wanted to put it on this season but I got it to late.
Attached Thumbnails 28 Saber hull-box.jpg  
Old 09-17-2009, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Keep it... Keep it... I need a guinne pig.. haha..

As much as I would hate to see John sell this boat it is a deal !! I have to say there are not many out there to choose from to say the least & Its not like we are dealing with your average production boat !!
I will second his challange on the stress crack deal.. My boat had huge power in it & was freaky fast & spent its life on lake Michigan at the hands of a madman & has not a single stess crack in it Anywhere & I have been All over it Many times over !!

Don't do it bro !!
Old 09-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Registered

Received 1,494 Likes on 808 Posts

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
Keep it... Keep it... I need a guinne pig.. haha..

As much as I would hate to see John sell this boat it is a deal !! I have to say there are not many out there to choose from to say the least & Its not like we are dealing with your average production boat !!
I will second his challange on the stress crack deal.. My boat had huge power in it & was freaky fast & spent its life on lake Michigan at the hands of a madman & has not a single stess crack in it Anywhere & I have been All over it Many times over !!

Don't do it bro !!

hey,
haven't talked to you in a while. is there anyway to get me the colors on your boat. i would like to match mine as close to yours after i chop the deck on it.
thanks,
john
ps just the color yellow and red. any codes etc.??