Notices

WTB BBC cheap

Old 05-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB BBC cheap

Looking for a long block or complete chevy big block in so cal. Don't care if it's stock or built as long as it runs on pump gas. Must be in running condition and set up for jet or ib/ob. Not looking for a great deal on a nice motor just looking for something cheap that runs. Just need something to drop in the boat while I complete my project motor.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Registered

I have a complete long block 1989 mercruiser 454 330hp. What kind of $$ are you thinking? I'm in Vegas.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ramos45
I have a complete long block 1989 mercruiser 454 330hp. What kind of $$ are you thinking? I'm in Vegas.
pm sent
Old 05-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GC... You might be better off buying an accessory kit and a truck motor off of CL for an i/o app., or a slightly built motor for a jet drive app.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wjb21ndtown
GC... You might be better off buying an accessory kit and a truck motor off of CL for an i/o app., or a slightly built motor for a jet drive app.
Thanks for the advice but I am building a big motor for my boat and it's not done yet and I don't want to rush to finish it so just want any big block chevy that will drop in and run for a month while I complete the other. Just want it within driving distance, cheap, and running.