Notices

cleaning out

Old 08-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool cleaning out

454 gen4 4 bolt 30 over o hours on rebuild,hyper utetic speedpro domed pistons,steel crank,Dart Ironeagle 308 marine heads inconel valves,8 qrt Moroso pan,Comp Cam ,lifters,Comp mag push rods, srorpion roller rockers,Holley strip dominator intake,clevite bearings.The motor has not yet been assembled all parts are still in boxes.
Will sell put together or apart $3500 SOLD

Bravo 3 lower $700

454 2 bolt main block 67-77 steel crank,stndrd bore,I beam rods,TRW pistons not sure on the dome but they are huge came out of a jet boat,gear drive,Billett timing cover,edelbrock intake $700

Gaffrig mufflers external with manual shut offs $150.00

850 marine Holley brand new in box never opened $500

All prices are plus shipping

Last edited by FEED THE NEED; 01-29-2011 at 06:19 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:45 PM
Banned

Default 454 Gen 4

Now This Is What I Thought I Would Have Gotten. It Seems Much More Along The Lines Of What Money And Parts Should Have Gotten A Man.

Here I Have An Ideal. Let Me Get What You Have Listed There As A Replacement For What You Built Me. Its Got Alll The Items You Listed For The Hp. And By Rights If My Engine Is All Of What You Said, 3,500.00 Verses My Engine Now. You Said My Engine Would Go For Around 3,000.00

You Build That Engine The Exact One Listed In Your Advert, And Ill Throw 500.00 In On The Deal. As Long As Its Assembled And Warrantied, Installed And Ill Help The Entire Process Thru And Thru. To Cut On Labor Cost. Or Even Better Yet. Long As I See It Going Together, Ill Bring My Engine And We Can Build It Pretty Much Together. Seem Fair Enough. What Are You Exspecting To See Hp Wise Out Of That Engine. Its Got All The Good Valves And Internals That I Should Have. Can We Work That Out Somehow. Or Another. Except Mines Gen 6 And Thats Gen 4 Dont Know If Externals Are Compatiable. Lets Figure This Out Man, Theres No Sense In An Unhappy Boater Is There. Im Everywhere Man, Talking To Everyone, I Could Be An Excellent Source Of Advertisment If Happy. With My Engine. Im Trying To Figure It Out Man. Really I Am.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Banned

I Want To Go Fast To Dog.