Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
Try Again !!! Fountain No Motors >

Try Again !!! Fountain No Motors

Notices

Try Again !!! Fountain No Motors

Old 04-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude dont get irate people just trying to be honest with you. I bought a 91 29 Fever last year with motors for 26. The boat is worth 35 with engines and its gonna cost somebody at least ten to put motors in. It's not that your boat isnt worth anything but these days a boat isnt worth as much without power and used boats arent worth as much in general. IMO if you plan on moving this your going to have to sell for 15-20. I would list at 20 and go from there. But I quite honestly feel its worth about 15 assuming everything else is in order. If you dont beleive us go get some numbers on trade values. If a dealer would take which these days I doubt, they would only give you 10 maybe 12 for it.

That or better off getting it powered and putting up for 28 and hoping for that. Being in the market last year and having some friends trying to get into the market right now, no engines means no buy unless its dirt cheap. Think of it this way if I go and get a loan the loan is going to be for the boat not to add engines as well.

Last edited by Fountain4402; 04-24-2011 at 08:36 AM.