SNAP ON Torque wrench, NEW IN BOX

Notices

SNAP ON Torque wrench, NEW IN BOX

Old 04-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SNAP ON Torque wrench, NEW IN BOX

Hey Guys

I have a brand new Snap On QC275 torque wrench in the case, 5-75ft pds, "clicker type" non ratcheting head. I bought this to use for torquing props and stuff, put it in my tool box and forgot about it. Can send pics and I have paypal.

$150 plus shipping, Happy Easter to all my fellow OSO'rs!

Michael
Old 04-22-2011, 02:43 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by n20michael
Hey Guys

I have a brand new Snap On QC275 torque wrench in the case, 5-75ft pds, "clicker type" non ratcheting head. I bought this to use for torquing props and stuff, put it in my tool box and forgot about it. Can send pics and I have paypal.

$150 plus shipping, Happy Easter to all my fellow OSO'rs!

Michael
pics or different part #
Old 04-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

QC275 is the part number, I rechecked the Snap On site and its stamped on the end of the case. I dont know how to post pics "here", but, will gladly Email them to anyone interested, Thanks!

Michael
Old 04-22-2011, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Let me help you guys out. The qc275 is discontinued. It last sold new for $191.00. I'm a snapon dealer so if you ever have a question just hit me up and I will help you out the best I can

Last edited by 87MagnumII; 04-22-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 87MagnumII
Let me help you guys out. The qc275 is discontinued. It last sold new for $191.00. I'm a snapon dealer so if you ever have a question just hit me up and I will help you out the best I can
thnx Dave
thats why i can't find the product code anywhere
the new digital ones look killer
Old 04-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
thnx Dave
thats why i can't find the product code anywhere
the new digital ones look killer
they are amazing. they will do foot lb, inch lb, and nm all with one wrench. plus they will do angle as well so when you have something like a head bolt that needs 45 ft lbs plus 90* the wrench can be set to 45 ft lbs then with the press of a button it switches to angle mode and it will tell you how many degrees you have gone. the cool part is it remembers everything so if you are in a tight spot it will allow you to ratchet the wrench until desired specification is met and it keeps track of everything for you with no guessing games
Old 04-23-2011, 08:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 87MagnumII
they are amazing. they will do foot lb, inch lb, and nm all with one wrench. plus they will do angle as well so when you have something like a head bolt that needs 45 ft lbs plus 90* the wrench can be set to 45 ft lbs then with the press of a button it switches to angle mode and it will tell you how many degrees you have gone. the cool part is it remembers everything so if you are in a tight spot it will allow you to ratchet the wrench until desired specification is met and it keeps track of everything for you with no guessing games
absolutely BIG Daddy the digital are off the hook compared to old skool mechanical .... P.M. sent