1991 Rampage 29 ` Sport fish   No Motors $ 2500.  Blow out >

1991 Rampage 29 ` Sport fish No Motors $ 2500. Blow out

Notices

1991 Rampage 29 ` Sport fish No Motors $ 2500. Blow out

Old 10-25-2013, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1991 Rampage 29 ` Sport fish No Motors $ 2500. Blow out

Hello , i know most of us are into speed, racing and Poker runs,, but i have something that somebody here or someone knows somebody who might be interested in this 1991 Rampage 29 foot. it has a very nice soft top, with all the rock launchers , some of them gold anodized., very nice cabin which is complete, very nice seats in the cockpit, there are No Motors or Transmissions, No guages or controls otherwise it is complete. It was powerered by twin yanmar diesels and straight tranis. the boat is solid, the stringers and mounts and bilge hardware is all good. You can put any motor and straight gear you want in there , tons of room, motor mounts still there along with most of the wiring. all steering in place , good couplings, shafts props , bilge pumps, soft top, canvas all good. there is a bend in the bow rail, ( which i would take the rail off , we took the rail off a 36 Bertram and it makes the boat look real sporty ) and the anchor winch is also missing . Price is $ 2,500. no not a misprint ,, it has some minor scratches on the port side, and 1 window on the starboard side is broke, I need the room, it must go, located in Freeport NY 11520, I have photos on my phone i can send out, just call, 516-225-6474 for info and or photos .