Notices

Dart Heads

Old 12-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dart Heads

Last set of Dart heads from modified intake core/ castings. These heads started as 345 cores filled floors to a port height of 2.250. The chambers have been filled for a final volume of 118 cc,s and can be decked to 110 easily. They will not work with a mini dome piston unless I machine them to fit at the buyers request. The intake ports have tails on the back side of the valve guide and flow 400+ cfm @ .650 lift with a 2.300 valve. I saved these heads for a personnal project. The heads are new, never run and require a manifold to match the raised floors which I will include a Dart 4150 std deck matched to the intake ports. The exhaust ports are standard from Dart that flow over 300 cfm without a cheater pipe ported. To compare to AFR ports there about 360 cfm with a cheater pipe. I'll take a hit on the heads and intake for 2,500.00 bare heads used intake matched. For more info/ pics please e-mail or call 616-88nine o928 thanks Jim
Attached Thumbnails Dart Heads-dscn0016.jpg