TST Technologies Tire monitoring System

Notices

TST Technologies Tire monitoring System

Old 02-07-2015, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 345 Likes on 116 Posts
Default TST Technologies Tire monitoring System

See link below for the unit that I am selling. I bought this system and it worked great, but I no longer do any trailering. I did make the mistake of not removing the sensors after dunking the trailer in December up north and did freeze damage to the sensors. They still worked, but the housings got cracked when they froze. All six of the sensors that I am selling are BRAND NEW. The system is cool. You program the serial number of the sensor into the unit (which plugs into the cig lighter of your tow vehicle) and it tells you what the PSI and temp of each tire is while you are towing. It has a diagram of the trailer on the display and switches to each tire for about ten seconds and then moves onto the next one. I did have a bearing incident while towing and knew it was happening because the temp slowly climbed up before the bearing chit the bed. Of course....I was too dumb to stop immediately and it cost me a few hours on the side of the road. Lesson learned...

http://tsttruck.com/product/510-system/

Anyway, the system costs $359 + shipping from their website. This unit is just taking up space in my garage. I would like to get $250 + $15 for shipping.

Craig

PS- PM me or email at OldSchoolTG @ gmail
Attached Thumbnails TST Technologies Tire monitoring System-trailermon1.jpg   TST Technologies Tire monitoring System-trailermon2.jpg  
Old 02-07-2015, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 345 Likes on 116 Posts

Also, the system can be expanded by purchasing additional sensors and programming them in. I believe that up to 22 tires can be monitored, so you could easily monitor all of the tires on the tow vehicle and trailer all in the same unit...
Old 02-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,263 Likes on 551 Posts

You've got mail.
Old 02-08-2015, 10:01 AM
coolrunning racing
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I do have to say this is a great product and a great company with outstanding customer support. I use their product on my motorhome and have dealt with their customer support.