Notices

PSI 206B Blower Setup

Old 05-15-2018, 09:40 PM
GNJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default PSI 206B Blower Setup

I have (1) PSI 206 B Blower, (1) Snout, (1) Tensioner, (2) Pulleys upper and lower,(1) Belt, (1) Intake with burst panel (Fits Big Chief), or (1 BBC tall deck intake without burst panel) (1) Keith Eikert Inner-cooler, This blower setup made over 1500 HP on 598 CI motors.
Optional - Also have (2) huge 1550 CFM dual needle/seat carburetors that were used on this setup for $950 per carb with fuel lines. Very good condition with low hours. I have several additional size pulleys at an added cost.

PSI 206-B screw compressor - very popular in offshore marine, poker run and other gasoline applications. This blower has more consistency, durability and ability to produce more horsepower on pump gas and race gas than any other supercharger. What is unique about this blower is it has virtually no parasitic loss because nothing touches inside drastically reducing air discharge temperature which increases horsepower. So think about this - nothing touches inside so nothing to wears out and replace. Free horsepower. For marine and racing on gas applications the 206-B is the best performance advantage that money can buy. The PSI is practically maintenance free. The straight line airflow delivery is consistent and easy to tune. Low charge temperature increases reliability and durability of other parts. The rotors have less leakage than any other supercharger resulting in full boost sooner. This blower bolts up to all industry standard blower manifolds. B rotor PSI blowers produce 425 cubic inches of air per revolution.

$8,900 plus Shipping/Crating 813-391-1014 Gary

Old 05-16-2018, 01:41 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

THAT my friend is some name!!
Old 05-16-2018, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

You think i could adapt this to work on my Merc 496ho???
Hell even if i just used it as a motor cover only lol :-p