1970 Wesco Flatbottom V-drive hull and parts >

1970 Wesco Flatbottom V-drive hull and parts

Notices

1970 Wesco Flatbottom V-drive hull and parts

Old 01-05-2020, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 974 Likes on 353 Posts
Default 1970 Wesco Flatbottom V-drive hull and parts

I know this is not an offshore boat but thought I would put it out there. as I have too many projects I am thinking of selling the V-drive and let someone else finish it. it is partially restored and needs finished but the hard work is done. the bottom has been straightened and repainted, the deck has been straightened and is ready for paint. the interior has had the floor refinished and repaired and is ready for paint and clear coat. all the glass work was done with West System epoxy. the Casale v-drive is rebuilt and ready to run. I have stainless saddle tanks for it, new steering pulley's, new turn buckles for the cavitation plate and more. the plate has been polished and is ready to install. I have a bell housing and motor mounts for big or small block chevy. there has been a lot spent to get the boat to this point but my loss is your gain. too many projects so time to move on. the trailer is solid with no rust issues. there are too many parts to list with this but you wont be disappointed. asking $5000 obo.
[email protected]
cell 954-270-2628

Last edited by compedgemarine; 01-05-2020 at 06:01 PM. Reason: left out some info