454 marine engines complete

Notices

454 marine engines complete

Old 02-13-2024, 12:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts
Default 454 marine engines complete

Bought another boat for parts, selling engines here .

These were factory 420hp engines upgraded with roller cams (I don't know specs but are roller with roller rockers and edelbrock intakes, hamburger oil pans, both engines run great and compression test great! Most likely around 500 hp with these heads and cam upgrades, compression Results are in pics on valve covers, they had chrome valve covers but looked crappy so when I pulled them for pics I put on some moroso ones I had here look way better. I have videos of them running but you have to PM me for them I can't post them all and I have many more pics only allows 10. One block looks like I had a repair on outside from a past light freeze situation is my guess, has no effect and clearly been that way for a while with no issues but does get a little "wet" outside there you can easily epoxy it and be fine or leave as is, I run them, post compression tests, also have videos of scoping cylinders I can also send, I am as thorough as can be. No idea the hours but looking at cylinder and oil is very clean, can't be many, Located Olmsted falls Ohio for pickup 5800.00 each cash, 11,000.00 for pair I also have another set of marine big blocks here you can also search my ads to see them or ask for the ad.

The following 2 users liked this post by Full Force:
105Fountain (02-13-2024), bajaman (02-13-2024)