Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
CMI E Top Satin Exhaust System >

CMI E Top Satin Exhaust System

Notices

CMI E Top Satin Exhaust System

Old 07-09-2024, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I have no record of payment and I would never have taken $1000 for the set. You contacted me thru the ad on the same day you joined Offshore Only, seems a bit suspicious. Now you are accusing me of taking your money. I do not do business that way. If you do not remove your post, I will report you to the admins on the page.
Old 07-09-2024, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you pm me your email I will forward the email string. If this was not you then I will retract my post but beware someone is using your information and I’m out $1,000! I will send you my cell when you pm me and we can discuss

Pat
Old 07-09-2024, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My apologies. It looks like I was scammed by someone claiming to be you. (I emailed you the the conversation). Anyway, I guess at 65 y.o. You still can get slapped down in your eagerness to make a deal.

FYI to anyone buying on this site. I received several email and text regarding a couple of different items for sale here. They all had pictures and were pretty convincing. Be careful

Again, my sincere apologies

Pat
Old 07-09-2024, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you and I am so sorry about the scam. It is the absolute worst that we have to worry about this stuff. Hoping you get your money back.