Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default So What Rule Did I Violate

What Rule Did I Violate Asking Why A Forum Was Removed
Old 02-21-2008, 04:50 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Seeing that I deleted your thread I'll explain.... OSO has a reason for deleting your original post and the following should explain.....

Quoted from the Forum rules.

Due to the number of threads, posts, and members we are unable to provide explanations when posts or threads are moved or removed. We suggest that if you have a thread moved or removed that you read the Forum Rules to see what Rule may have been broken. Posting a new thread asking why a thread was moved or removed will result in the new thread being deleted immediately. Continued Postings on deleted or closed topics will result in Banishment form the Website with or without warning. Postings against administrators and moderators actions and decisions in an effort create controversy will result in post removal and immediate banishment. Pay Memberships allow you to use certain features of the site, they do not give you the right to say whatever you want. Members that are banned for violation of Forum Rules will not be refunded their Membership Fees.
OFFSHOREONLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE RULES AND POLICIES OF THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.

End of the subject.