Post Migration Tech Reporting >

Post Migration Tech Reporting

Notices

Post Migration Tech Reporting

Old 06-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sign on is extremely slow. Had to try two or three time before the connection was made. Also very slow when trying to move from thread to thread.
Jay
Old 06-10-2008, 12:24 PM
OffShoreOnly Tech Crew

Thank you guys for the feedback.

Originally Posted by Westcoast
Everytime I hit the NEW POST button it goes to a DataBase Error page. It has been doing this to me for a few days now.
Westcoast, are you aware of anyone else having this problem? What time of day does this usually happen (if all the time, please give us a general idea of when you're on the site)?

Originally Posted by never enuff
Sign on is extremely slow. Had to try two or three time before the connection was made. Also very slow when trying to move from thread to thread.
Jay
never enuff, the problems that you're describing can be tricky. We'll do our best to diagnose quickly, but it's likely to take a few days just to come to a conclusion about what the problem is, and from there the fix may take anywhere from a few minutes to another few days to implement.

I'll try to keep you all in the loop as we go through the process of figuring out these issues.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It has been happening to me for about 3 days now. I am on the site throughout the day primarly in the morning and evening.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered

Hello , thanks for your hard work , its realy appreciated !!, i realy like this place , when i try to made search for two word , i always have this message

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /var/www/www.offshoreonly.com/forums/search.php on line 1028

Thanks again ...and long live to OSO
Old 06-10-2008, 09:37 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts
I noticed an issue in the Racer's Forums.

The header is lower than normal.

Apparently a code that is in place may be the problem ?

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of convert_bits_to_array(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in <b>/var/www/www.offshoreonly.com/forums/forumdisplay.php(106) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>62</b><br />
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html dir="ltr" lang="en">

Yesterday the site felt like I was on dial up.. Maybe just the transition to the new servers?

Better today though.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !