****Upgrade/Renew Membership****

Notices

****Upgrade/Renew Membership****

Old 05-13-2009, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ****Upgrade/Renew Membership****

Hey Everyone~

My name is Jodi, and I am the operations manager for OSO. I oversee this program. I am glad some of you are enjoying this thread. I am not.

These are sent out every Friday, so I am going to have to do some investigation as to the break down. It should not take any longer than 2 weeks maximum, to get your premiums.

Please note - there is a percentage of applications for membership where the applicant does not give the full address data. (even though we site examples of how these areas should be filled out) We are then left with the task of chasing people down trying to get the information. Oftentimes, we don't hear back.

Additionally - if you don't go back and CLICK THE LINK after you paid for your membership, you will not get the items that go along with your membership. Approx. 50% ++ of our applications do not follow this vital piece of the membership process.

For anyone considering a membership, please fill out the information and follow the format in the example. And, click the link after you pay.

Please PM me directly, if 2 weeks have elapsed and you still don't have your premiums. I will need your user name, date of application and the membership package. I will take care of it. NOTE: If you did not click the link when you joined, I cannot fulfill your premium requests.

Lastly, we are only offer XL tees.

Please accept my apology. I will handle this today. And, I will expect to have PM's presently.

Jodi aka OffShoreOnly
Old 05-14-2009, 06:23 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

Click Upgrade/Renew Membership at the top of the page.... The reason why you have to do the second step is because the payment system doesn't ask for/record your address...

You can still click the Upgrade/Renew Membership link to get your shirt and or sticker.
Attached Thumbnails ****Upgrade/Renew Membership****-membership.jpg