Gmail users

Old 12-04-2022, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Can I post a pic now.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:51 AM
Registered

Gee, I do not have any good photos of the boat.
Old 12-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Registered

Received 476 Likes on 371 Posts

Nice looking ride
You may or may not get notified of a posting with a Gmail account. I have one and its hit/miss, use to work fine
The following users liked this post:
rak rua (12-04-2022)
Old 12-04-2022, 03:32 PM
Registered

Thank you!

I did notice when my first account did work, the notifications were hit and miss.

then they went to bone at all.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 306 Likes on 154 Posts

NICE Formula...details?
Old 12-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 491 Posts

Originally Posted by AllDodge
Nice looking ride
You may or may not get notified of a posting with a Gmail account. I have one and its hit/miss, use to work fine
Me too. Haven’t received new post notifications in months but used to get them every day.

RR
Old 12-04-2022, 05:58 PM
Registered

Thanks F14.

89 formula I picked up in central ny in 2015 time frame. Was a bit of an impulse purchase as I just loved the color and the unique design as the backward Z is a 1986 design. The previous owner did paint work and did a nice job with the color scheme.

the boat though needed gimbal and transom assemblies rebuilt. I did all that, replaced cables and also reupholstered bolsters and hatch, repaired the actuators, and fixed all the wiring issues. Couple years ago I put the full hydraulic steering on it.

Has stock 365 magnum motors on bravo drives.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 306 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by MyIsland3
Thanks F14.

89 formula I picked up in central ny in 2015 time frame. Was a bit of an impulse purchase as I just loved the color and the unique design as the backward Z is a 1986 design. The previous owner did paint work and did a nice job with the color scheme.

the boat though needed gimbal and transom assemblies rebuilt. I did all that, replaced cables and also reupholstered bolsters and hatch, repaired the actuators, and fixed all the wiring issues. Couple years ago I put the full hydraulic steering on it.

Has stock 365 magnum motors on bravo drives.
I'm on my 2nd 311...both NY boats.
Old 12-05-2022, 01:33 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,890 Likes on 950 Posts

Originally Posted by MyIsland3
Does gmail work with OSO?
LOTS of people on OSO have Gmail addresses.

The "contact us" goes into cyber space somewhere. I have never heard of anybody getting a response from using it. None of us moderators ever see them.

I guess I'm not understanding what the real issue was?? Your email address has nothing to do with being able log in with your screen name and password??
As far as getting new post notifications..........do you really want an email everytime somebody posts something new?? You would most likely need to hit SUBSCRIBE to get notifications.
Old 12-05-2022, 05:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
LOTS of people on OSO have Gmail addresses.

The "contact us" goes into cyber space somewhere. I have never heard of anybody getting a response from using it. None of us moderators ever see them.

I guess I'm not understanding what the real issue was?? Your email address has nothing to do with being able log in with your screen name and password??
As far as getting new post notifications..........do you really want an email everytime somebody posts something new?? You would most likely need to hit SUBSCRIBE to get notifications.
Hi Griff,

My original issue was I forgot my password for my original login. I went through the prompts for new password. Would sometimes get that email, then when you click the link to get password sent, I never would receive the password. I tried multiple times to get my first account password and never could.

Tired this multiple times. Tried setting up another user with a different gmail account and did not work. Then I got this third one fully activated by using my work email.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.