Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o18577-en.html

maybe for everyone except spick1.....he is a puzzy and will never buy a boat
Old 09-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
OK so you take off for 3 months chasing strange dirties all over the state and no one has seen you. Then you hang out one night and overhear someone talking about something cool and that make you the executive. Did you ask you Mother if you could take of work that weekend?

OH and PS, I was consulted on the executive decision before friday night. THanks for playing.
yes, yes,i am the boss, and no you weren't....Thanks for playing
Old 09-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
ummmmmm, what do they call that again??? oh yea,

BIPPPPP!!!
we need to work on your BIP qualifications
Old 09-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o18577-en.html

maybe for everyone except spick1.....he is a puzzy and will never buy a boat
When are you going to buy a boat? Or talk your dad into letting him use his? Or claim half ownership, still never get to use it, or don't use it because gas is to expensive?

Anyway. That boat looks like a slower version of the Crap Shoot. Just because it has 3A drives and big props, does not make it fast. It is pretty cheap though, Maybe you could go in halfs with your brother, and then you would have a silent partnership in another boat that you never get to use and Wade would have a good boat that runs, because he actually knows what to do with one.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:39 PM
Registered

Sorry to break this to you, but that boat looks like it has all ready been broken in more times than Trojan man's old lady.

New OSO rule. You cannot talk about another members old lady unless you have an old lady to get talked about as well. Therefore Jeffman can never make any comments about anyone's old lady ever again.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

New OSO rule. You cannot talk about another members old lady unless you have an old lady to get talked about as well. Therefore Jeffman can never make any comments about anyone's old lady ever again.
Exception to the rule if everyone in town is all ready talking about your old lady. I am at the end of the train just looking for an easy laugh, All the good laughs have all ready been had in public while you were gone for 3 months. Sorry dude.

I will accept the new rule though for future reference.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Patrick, you should see if this guy wants your Scarab.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=169410
Old 09-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Registered

When are you going to buy a boat? Or talk your dad into letting him use his? Or claim half ownership, still never get to use it, or don't use it because gas is to expensive?

Anyway. That boat looks like a slower version of the Crap Shoot. Just because it has 3A drives and big props, does not make it fast. It is pretty cheap though, Maybe you could go in halfs with your brother, and then you would have a silent partnership in another boat that you never get to use and Wade would have a good boat that runs, because he actually knows what to do with one.
You must be really bored today jeffrey. Thanks for educating me on how offshore boats work. Since I have been operating them for 15 years prior to you buying your first one, that is a lesson well learned.

I will use any one of my 3 boats whenever I feel the need to. Sometimes, getting a$$ is more important than hanging out with a sausage fest on the lake, so thats what I do. But I see why you are always part of the sausage

now leave me alone, I am going to mow the yard
Old 09-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I am going to mow the yard
Good to know you are back to doing your job.
Old 09-23-2007, 03:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thanks for educating me on how offshore boats work. Since I have been operating them for 15 years prior to you buying your first one, that is a lesson well learned.

I will use any one of my 3 boats whenever I feel the need to.
We havn't seen you operate a POWER boat, or anything that goes over 30mph in the time that I have had mine. Are you refering to when your dad used to let you hold the rope while he let your little brother park the trailer and he worked the throttles.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.