The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
tbone had a good point the other day, if all you are going to do is post ebay listings you should petition ebay for a forum on there, this is for bs, slams, and bips!!!

besides none of you chumps are going to buy a new boat anyway, you barely have what it takes to keep your current junk running much less buy a new one!! you are all to cheap to trade yours in because they are only going to give you a 1/3 of what you have in it, they dont pay you more because you have had nine engines in it unless they are all still in it!!!

When someone gets a new boat then you can post pics of it, when i get back from my two week trip to bellville picking up my new 29" RC boat Tom posted i dont want to have to sift through 5 pages of ebay listings trying to catch up....

besides chad and spks dads arent going to get them new boats as soon as they find out they are man lovers, jeff pink and baby blue are your true colors anyway, bayou if a mortgage broker can put you together with a line like i re-fi you at cost you got no business dealing in an unregulated trade like boat brokers, you will end up with a $90k zodiac and a 180 month loan and you old lady turning tricks for a discount on the downpayment!

WHEW, I feel better now that i have gotten us back on track...
Amen
Old 10-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
tbone had a good point the other day, if all you are going to do is post ebay listings you should petition ebay for a forum on there, this is for bs, slams, and bips!!!

besides none of you chumps are going to buy a new boat anyway, you barely have what it takes to keep your current junk running much less buy a new one!! you are all to cheap to trade yours in because they are only going to give you a 1/3 of what you have in it, they dont pay you more because you have had nine engines in it unless they are all still in it!!!

When someone gets a new boat then you can post pics of it, when i get back from my two week trip to bellville picking up my new 29" RC boat Tom posted i dont want to have to sift through 5 pages of ebay listings trying to catch up....

besides chad and spks dads arent going to get them new boats as soon as they find out they are man lovers, jeff pink and baby blue are your true colors anyway, bayou if a mortgage broker can put you together with a line like i re-fi you at cost you got no business dealing in an unregulated trade like boat brokers, you will end up with a $90k zodiac and a 180 month loan and you old lady turning tricks for a discount on the downpayment!

WHEW, I feel better now that i have gotten us back on track...
Amen, except I am getting rid of pink and blue and getting white and purple.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that some funny $HIT!!!!!!!!!!

But everyone could be like Andy and own 6 boats and none of them run. And you can keep them at all your buddies places. And just think if you get into a bind and need to fix one, just trade one off to the boat mechanic, provided that you have a clear title to it...
Old 10-01-2007, 12:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Amen, except I am getting rid of pink and blue and getting white and purple.
post what boat you are interested in, I sure I missed it with the other 400 dream / junk boats posted
Old 10-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-cobra-trailer.jpg   The B.S. Thread-lift.jpg   The B.S. Thread-cobra-plane.jpg  

Old 10-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by txlefty
that some funny $HIT!!!!!!!!!!

But everyone could be like Andy and own 6 boats and none of them run. And you can keep them at all your buddies places. And just think if you get into a bind and need to fix one, just trade one off to the boat mechanic, provided that you have a clear title to it...
You taking your boat to Lake Charles??

Need a firm count

current list

Smooth
Table Max
Wet Dream
Wey Spot
Crap Shoot?
By U Boy?
Armstrong?
Blackwood?

anybody else I am missin???
Old 10-01-2007, 12:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

:d
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-back-seats.jpg   The B.S. Thread-drives.jpg   The B.S. Thread-starbord-engine.jpg  

Old 10-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Registered

will it fit in your slip???

Is it ready to go??? what is the power?? ect...ect...
Old 10-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
You taking your boat to Lake Charles??

Need a firm count

current list

Smooth
Table Max
Wet Dream
Wey Spot
Crap Shoot?
By U Boy?
Armstrong?
Blackwood?

anybody else I am missin???
Just talked to Louie and he actually said he needs a pretty real number on boats. You should probably give him a call. If all my deals go down, I am taking the new one.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Registered

:d
looks clean

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.