The B.S. Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

just redo your transom and go with Bravos for half the price
Old 10-24-2007, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm just afraid it will screw up my transom. I don't want to cut into it and make it weaker??? And any idea the what cost would be to redo it. I do like the way yours was finished out in black. And what about moving the motors back? I don't want to screw around with the stringers and have a problem down the road....so do I have drive shafts made? So then I'm changing out bell housings, starters, removing trannies, new gimbals ect......

I guess that's why I have all winter!
Old 10-24-2007, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by txlefty
I'm just afraid it will screw up my transom. I don't want to cut into it and make it weaker??? And any idea the what cost would be to redo it. I do like the way yours was finished out in black. And what about moving the motors back? I don't want to screw around with the stringers and have a problem down the road....so do I have drive shafts made? So then I'm changing out bell housings, starters, removing trannies, new gimbals ect......

I guess that's why I have all winter!
It doesn't matter you are not going to do either. You will let Chris fix it in someones garage for 60 bucks and a steak on Tuesday, and it will work for half a day then break. At which time you will start the cycle over.

Leave it trs and have a profesional fix it right. Then save your money for the next thing to break.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Trojan-man, Beak42, txlefty take it in the can.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
It doesn't matter you are not going to do either. You will let Chris fix it in someones garage for 60 bucks and a steak on Tuesday, and it will work for half a day then break. At which time you will start the cycle over.

Leave it trs and have a profesional fix it right. Then save your money for the next thing to break.
I agree w/ joew thats too many modifications. Either fix it up the way it was designed or sell it and start over.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak42
I agree w/ joew thats too many modifications. Either fix it up the way it was designed or sell it and start over.
yes, spk1 was correct, send the drives off to bam, get them back, put them on, and wait for something else to break. engines run good, trannies are good, just fix the drives. transom work, realigning engines, and all the other bs can eat a turd burger.....

joew takes it in the can by john
Old 10-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Beak42
don't cave into JoeW. cause he said you take it in the can........

Although Lefty gives the same speech every fall.....then does nothing
Registered

why did you say andy ???? Didn't you mean me (spick1) ???????

Registered

Trojan-man, Beak42, txlefty take it in the can.
Beeep oUUu Bop ouuu Beep Ouu Bop! ,,, Thats what that means,
Old 10-24-2007, 01:36 PM
Registered

Glad to see you can tear your self away from playing Halo and join the grow up group. I guess at 3 o'clock when everyone gets home from school it will be be to "saving the world"! So go catch a nap, eat a hot pocket and put your gay azz head phones on go gett'em G.I. JOE!!!!!

Oh by the way....you take it in the can!

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.