The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
I am joking... I would drive down there and hit you in the head w/ a hammer if you let that guy near your boats
Me too, just joking. CLPBS does a good job. Thanks for the offer.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gerritm
The problem will be the $25K for the bigger garage.
that will not be your only problem if you higher a conroe mechanic to fix your boat.

lefty, spend your money on getting your drives redone, no new transom no moving motors or adding driveshafts, no matter what retro fits you do it will still be a '79 model, get it reliable and sell it as an original boat it will be worth more. if you take out your motors and have them redone i will recommend joew to make a recon black ops mission to hit you in the head with a tack hammer. if it aint broke dont fix it.... adding blowers will simply expedite their demise and getting your boy to freshen them up will just mean you will spend the summer riding wiff jeffro!

speedmasters inc in florida can redo your drives, maybe get a left and a right this time and get the props to spin in towards each other and it will lift the boat therefore making you go faster ( although more unstable ) if it was not already so
Old 10-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
check out what WStultz has been doing....
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=171457
dam cyber stalker, what are you wearing a pair of his stolen boxers on your head, punching the clown looking at what he posts???? why dont you go help your poor broke down brother change his flat tire so he can get to work and sell a house so he can buy a new tooofffff
Old 10-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
dam cyber stalker, what are you wearing a pair of his stolen boxers on your head, punching the clown looking at what he posts???? why dont you go help your poor broke down brother change his flat tire so he can get to work and sell a house so he can buy a new tooofffff
Thanks for the help. I will let your comments slide since you and Joe Jackson hooked a brotha up w/ a tire change.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Registered

Thanks Andy....

Just got off the phone with Gaylen at Speedmasters...that guy is a character! I'm sending them my drives next month. They will go through the drive, replace gears with race spec. blast and paint with phantom black and be ready to go in 3 weeks! he said I should expect to be around a grand or so per drive, $2,000.00 if they have to replace everything. He said they're very strong and shouldn't have a problem unless I'm at 700hp, and/or launching out of 3-4's....Shouldn't be a problem here!

I'm pretty pumped ! Hopefully that will be the last I'll have to do with my drives and they'll look brand new and spin the right way!
Old 10-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by txlefty
Thanks Andy....

Just got off the phone with Gaylen at Speedmasters...that guy is a character! I'm sending them my drives next month. They will go through the drive, replace gears with race spec. blast and paint with phantom black and be ready to go in 3 weeks! he said I should expect to be around a grand or so per drive, $2,000.00 if they have to replace everything. He said they're very strong and shouldn't have a problem unless I'm at 700hp, and/or launching out of 3-4's....Shouldn't be a problem here!

I'm pretty pumped ! Hopefully that will be the last I'll have to do with my drives and they'll look brand new and spin the right way!
Good call
Old 10-24-2007, 05:08 PM
Registered

http://yachtworld.com/core/listing/b...06&searchtype=

Wade if you like the cig you will love this great deal.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.
http://yachtworld.com/core/listing/b...06&searchtype=

Wade if you like the cig you will love this great deal.

what is the real money on that rig??? We have enough unemployed club 105 members to have that thing ready pretty quick
Old 10-24-2007, 05:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by txlefty
Thanks Andy....

i am glad to hear it, i was curious about my statement about making them spin in, how where they originally and if not this way what is the word on making them that way, i would hate to recommend something that could precariously change the handling because i believe on some hulls it is a bad idea???
Old 10-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
i am glad to hear it, i was curious about my statement about making them spin in, how where they originally and if not this way what is the word on making them that way, i would hate to recommend something that could precariously change the handling because i believe on some hulls it is a bad idea???
I have heard both ways on Fountains

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=163170

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.