The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by txlefty
Thanks Andy....

Just got off the phone with Gaylen at Speedmasters...that guy is a character! I'm sending them my drives next month. They will go through the drive, replace gears with race spec. blast and paint with phantom black and be ready to go in 3 weeks! he said I should expect to be around a grand or so per drive, $2,000.00 if they have to replace everything. He said they're very strong and shouldn't have a problem unless I'm at 700hp, and/or launching out of 3-4's....Shouldn't be a problem here!

I'm pretty pumped ! Hopefully that will be the last I'll have to do with my drives and they'll look brand new and spin the right way!
Good call George. We'll see ya in the water befo' Crimmus.

Oh... That reminds me!

De Ebonics Crimmus Pome
by "Red" Nick

T’wuz da nite befo’ Crimmus;
And all o’er da hood;
ere’ body wuz' sleepin';
Dey wuz sleepin' good.
We hunged up our stockin’s;
An hoped like da heck;
That old Sanna Clause;
Be bringin' our check.
Now all udda fam’ly;
Wuz all in dey beds;
While Ripple and Thunderbird;
Danced through dey heads.
I passed out on da flo;
Right nex to my Maw;
When I heard such a fuss;
I thunk: "It mus be de law !!!"
Lookin’ out tru de bars;
What covered my doe;
I wuz 'spectin' de sheriff;
Wif a warrant fo’ sho’.
And what did I see;
I said, "Lawd, look at dat !!"
Dey wuz a huge watta’ mellon;
Pulled by giant warf rats !!
Now all o’ deez years;
Sanna Clause, he be white;
But looks liken us brothers;
Gets a black Sanna dis nite !
Faster dan a Po'lees car;
My home boy he came;
He whupped on dem warf rats;
He called dem by name !
On Leroy, on 'Lonzo;
And on Willie Lee;
On Saphire, Chenequa;
Dey wuz a site to see !!
As he landed dat watta' mellon;
Out dare in da skreet;
I knowed it fo' sho';
Da damndest site I did see.
He didn't go down no chimbley;
He picked da' lock on my doe;
An' I sez to myse'f;
"Shee-it!! He done dis befoe !!!"
He had dis big bag;
Full of prezents I 'spect;
Wid Air Jordans and fake gold;
To wear roun' my neck.
But he left no good prezents;
Jes start stealin' my $hit;
Got my drugs, got my guns,
Even got my burglin’ kit !!
Wit my stuff in de bag;
Out da window he flewed;
I woudda' tried to ketch him;
But he stoled my 'nife too!!
He jumped on dat wadda' mellon;
An' whipped out a switch;
He wuz gone in a secon';
Dat son of a biatch !!
Next year I be hopin':
Anutha Sanna we git;
Cuz' diz here Sanna Clause;
Jus' ain't werf a $hit !!!
the END

Last edited by On Time; 10-24-2007 at 11:16 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
dam cyber stalker, what are you wearing a pair of his stolen boxers on your head, punching the clown looking at what he posts???? why dont you go help your poor broke down brother change his flat tire so he can get to work and sell a house so he can buy a new tooofffff
LMFAO !!!!!

"are you wearing a pair of his stolen boxers on your head, punching the clown looking at what he posts"
Old 10-25-2007, 02:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
just because Spk1 said he is going to roll to the Miami Boat show and purchase a new resin bucket, does not mean you have to start suckin him off......he is only buying time....until Febuary.....March 1st...he will still be boatless and you will have a mouth full of man yougart
No...we are all going to the miami boat show and if spik1 doesn't buy a boat he is gonna be swimmin with the fishes...

by the way, what is yougart ??? (U-gart?) Captain Tethlong strikes again !!!!
Old 10-25-2007, 07:25 AM
Registered

Default Motor problem update

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Somewhere on this site there is a thread about the fuel rail causing that problem pretty consitantly on 525's. Is that what you had? Were they stock?

I'll look for it.
I don't think it is the fuel. I have stock 525 efi's. I had the injectors flow tested on the port motor and they were all good. I am taking the injectors from the starboard motor in today to have them flow tested to be sure. I saw the motor last night and you can see that the damage was caused by reversion. You can see a water track inside the #8 header port and exhaust port where the water came in. I am hoping it was caused by the broken spark plug not firing. We never did find a definite cause for the problem in the #8 cylinder in the port motor. Any other ideas on this would be appreciated. The good thing is I don't think the valves were damaged, although I am going to have a complete valve job done, and the cylinder wall does not seem scored or damaged just the top edge of the piston. May just get away with cleaning up the cylinder and new rings. It is going to the machine/engine builder shop today and he will decide. They are going to pressure test the CMI headers to make sure there are no internal leaks. I wish we had a definite answer to what is causing the problems, gets kind of expensive if you have to tear down the engines once a year and rebuild the top end.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:59 AM
Registered

"Maybe I can help some with this. If your oil temp goes up, and your pressure goes down, and you have 525's with cmi headers, your filter has collapsed. Change the filter, and your back running. Pull your headers and test for leaks. If by chance they're not leaking, you've had water in your rear cylinders from coming of plane too quick. This is why fountain changed the 08's. I changed from Mercury filters, to an upright canister style which seems to help. The filters cave due to water in the oil. I would assume the salt water would stop the filter up quicker than fresh. The fresh water boats are probably having the same problem, just taking longer to show up.
As for Fountain, "not being aware of the problem", that's an outright lie. CMI will pay for replacements and shipping, but then what??
Signed,
One motor,three sets of headers (a.k.a. some jackoff on another thread)"

there are threads for days about how 525's and cmi's are only good for a year or two and how salt water is detrimental to the 525's life span with cmi's

Last edited by bigandy; 10-25-2007 at 09:02 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
No...we are all going to the miami boat show and if spik1 doesn't buy a boat he is gonna be swimmin with the fishes...

by the way, what is yougart ??? (U-gart?) Captain Tethlong strikes again !!!!
who wants to go to key west next month???

btw, Miami's is bigger but Fort Lauderdale boat Show has more boats in the water!?!
Old 10-25-2007, 09:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
"Maybe I can help some with this. If your oil temp goes up, and your pressure goes down, and you have 525's with cmi headers, your filter has collapsed. Change the filter, and your back running. Pull your headers and test for leaks. If by chance they're not leaking, you've had water in your rear cylinders from coming of plane too quick. This is why fountain changed the 08's. I changed from Mercury filters, to an upright canister style which seems to help. The filters cave due to water in the oil. I would assume the salt water would stop the filter up quicker than fresh. The fresh water boats are probably having the same problem, just taking longer to show up.
As for Fountain, "not being aware of the problem", that's an outright lie. CMI will pay for replacements and shipping, but then what??
Signed,
One motor,three sets of headers (a.k.a. some jackoff on another thread)"

there are threads for days about how 525's and cmi's are only good for a year or two and how salt water is detrimental to the 525's life span with cmi's
Oil pressure and temp were fine, or at least I didn't notice anything unusual. No warnings from the Smartcraft. I watch my guages pretty religiously. I don't think there was any problems witht he oil filter, but i will have the mechanic look at it. I have read many of the threads on the Cmi's leaking. What did Fountain change on the 08's? Different brand of headers or exhaust design?
Old 10-25-2007, 09:47 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gerritm
I don't think it is the fuel. I have stock 525 efi's. I had the injectors flow tested on the port motor and they were all good. I am taking the injectors from the starboard motor in today to have them flow tested to be sure. I saw the motor last night and you can see that the damage was caused by reversion. You can see a water track inside the #8 header port and exhaust port where the water came in. I am hoping it was caused by the broken spark plug not firing. We never did find a definite cause for the problem in the #8 cylinder in the port motor. Any other ideas on this would be appreciated. The good thing is I don't think the valves were damaged, although I am going to have a complete valve job done, and the cylinder wall does not seem scored or damaged just the top edge of the piston. May just get away with cleaning up the cylinder and new rings. It is going to the machine/engine builder shop today and he will decide. They are going to pressure test the CMI headers to make sure there are no internal leaks. I wish we had a definite answer to what is causing the problems, gets kind of expensive if you have to tear down the engines once a year and rebuild the top end.
Could the reversion have come from the header bolts coming out and letting the headers leak?

Also, the fuel problem was not with the injectors, but on the delivery rails themselves. It is on the older 500efi's I found one of the threads that mentioned it.

Good luck.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gerritm
Oil pressure and temp were fine, or at least I didn't notice anything unusual. No warnings from the Smartcraft. I watch my guages pretty religiously. I don't think there was any problems witht he oil filter, but i will have the mechanic look at it. I have read many of the threads on the Cmi's leaking. What did Fountain change on the 08's? Different brand of headers or exhaust design?
i thought your guages werent working when we went to le barge?

i didnt write all that stuff, like i said search "525 reversion" and you will have plenty to read. We reserve this thread for making lunch plans, marveling at mush mouths ability to repel women, making people secretly cry themselves to sleep, posting ebay links for no known reason, and saying clever things like stultz's boys and william's boys take it in the can!!
Old 10-25-2007, 09:58 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here are some tabs for you Baldwick

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=165712

Bigandy takes it in the can

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.