The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
who is Hutch??
Hutch is a short guy that hangs around on Conroe drives a 25+ Colbolt.....He almost hit JoeW, Trojan, and WStultz. Saturday night. They where all rafted off having man love.

When confronted Saturday night about the close call, he acted like it was no big deal.....JoeW and Trojan-Man where beyond pissed.....I know for a fact if he was taller JoeW, would have smacked him around....

Last edited by tomtbone1993; 11-12-2007 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Hutch is a short guy that hangs around on Conroe drives a 25+ Colbolt.....He almost hit JoeW, Trojan, and WStultz. Saturday night. They where all rafted off having man love.

When confronted Saturday night about the close call, he acted like it was no big deal.....JoeW and Trojan-Man where beyond pissed.....I know for a fact if he was taller JoeW, would have smacked him around....
Yeah it would kind of be like beaten up on your sister's kids......nerve rackin sons a biotches !!

wstultz wasn't there, he was having peanut butter wrestling with betty at the deliverance house....
Old 11-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone need a 57" built in grill for really cheap?

Here is the deal I ordered this grill for a friend and he does not want it any more so i am stuck with it and have no use for it. It has a some damage nothing that is too noticeable.

One spot is behind the drawer and the other spot is on the lid top right if you are looking at it. If you are interested I can get you some pics.

I paid 1100.00 for it and would like to get some of that money back since i can't use it.

It is natural gas with infrared sear burner,smoker box,65k BTU burners and a rotisserie. I'll let it go for 800.00
here is a link to what it looks like and all the features.

This is a bad azz grill and if i had gas i would keep it.
This grill sells for over 4k new so 800 is a steal for a never used grill with a few dings.
http://www.electrolux.ca/en/node35.asp?ProdID=32012

Last edited by BY U BOY; 11-12-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:56 PM
Registered

Here is the deal I ordered this grill for a friend and he does not want it any more so i am stuck with it and have no use for it. It has a some damage nothing that is too noticeable.

One spot is behind the drawer and the other spot is on the lid top right if you are looking at it. If you are interested I can get you some pics.

I paid 1100.00 for it and would like to get some of that money back since i can't use it.

It is natural gas with infrared sear burner,smoker box,65k BTU burners and a rotisserie. I'll let it go for 800.00

This grill sells for over 4k new so 800 is a steal for a never used grill with a few dings.
$68 plus an annual launch pass
Old 11-13-2007, 01:09 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Then come install it at my house, MR BUYUSHORTGUY.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak42
Thats in the Uncensored section.
I knew I could count on you Beak to remember where it was!
Do you know what page? That way all the boys can see it again. None of them can remember it. My guess would be to much booze since they saw it.

How was FL.

Last edited by Always Late; 11-13-2007 at 09:21 AM.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Always Late
where is the video of the girl with the 4feet of dildo in her a ss
probably still in your camcorder???????
Old 11-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

WTF??? we having a scratch and dent sale????? we don't need your lame excuse....blah...blah...blah...Hey i ordered this grill for a friend ect...ect....

1 of 2 things happened...Your friend is not a friend to stick you for $1100.00

or you tried to sell your friend a beat up raggedy grill and he told you to shove it up your azz......

I
Old 11-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Registered

WTF??? we having a scratch and dent sale????? we don't need your lame excuse....blah...blah...blah...Hey i ordered this grill for a friend ect...ect....

or you tried to sell your friend a beat up raggedy grill and he told you to shove it up your azz......

:
basically that is what happened. He told me to order the grill and he would pick it up and pay for it last week and now he does not have the money to pay me so i'm stuck with it.This is the last time i order something for a "friend" without money up front.

Boatman22 this does not include you. I know you are a stand up guy so i will take care of you when you need.

PM me what you need.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:19 AM
Registered

I
Do you want me to sell that clock for you??

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.