The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On another note....the government tried tracking the misterious white missle last night in failed attempts. I seems the unidentified object was much too whiley for the trackers, as it was again seen doing high speed S turns in the middle of the pond last night. These attempts to shake its opponent turned out to be a smart move, the Apache choppers were not able to follow in fear for their own lives. One pilot was reported to have crapped his pants when following too close and spoting the erie red glow coming from the engine compartment......which was up, as usual.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
i have been working to pay for my new parts.......Jeff was flying to Dallas today for a insurance claim, then he was going to fly over Crawford Ranch and take some pictures.....i don't think he will be back after the air force gets done with him...Joe is getting hammered on his resin bucket.....no tellin what the Stultz boys are doing....Lefty is takin his afternoon nap..Colter is trying on new T-shirts to see wich ones makes his arms look bigger....SPK1 is in the closet touchin himself in dirty places.....
you forgot about me i have been re fiberglassing my hatch . If i ever have to do fiber glass work again after i finish this hatch it will be too soon.I wasted a yard of matt and 1/4 gallon of resin

On a better note who has sent their money to Charlie.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
you forgot about me i have been re fiberglassing my hatch . If i ever have to do fiber glass work again after i finish this hatch it will be too soon.I wasted a yard of matt and 1/4 gallon of resin

On a better note who has sent their money to Charlie.
I have made some changes.....
Old 04-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Registered

i am strong enough and smart enough(except for that laps of reason when i got into boating) atleast i was smart enough to have my engine professionally done so it works when i want it to.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

i am strong enough and smart enough(except for that laps of reason when i got into boating) atleast i was smart enough to have my engine professionally done so it works when i want it to.
That line is off of a Old Saturday Night Live .....you may be to young for that one... I will watch some spongebob so I can refrence a line you will know ...as far as having your engine professionally done ...........You just let me know when you have to keep 3 Big Blocks rollin
Old 04-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I of couse am in agreement with T- Bone. You sound like a smart guy. Please stay away from the engine jokes until you can sucessfully build at least one 6-800 hp motor in your garage by yourself. And know how to name and install all carburator components.

That should be enough of a spankin for you at this moment.

No rebuttal will be needed.

Comments intended for Buy U Boy. Drunk posting is allowed on this thread by last check of by- laws.

Thanks, Management.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
That line is off of a Old Saturday Night Live .....you may be to young for that one... I will watch some spongebob so I can refrence a line you will know ...as far as having your engine professionally done ...........You just let me know when you have to keep 3 Big Blocks rollin
spnge bob who the phuck is that i grew up watching the smurfs,fragle rock,and the snorkes as for the 3 big blocks you will never catch me with that many.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
I of couse am in agreement with T- Bone. You sound like a smart guy. Please stay away from the engine jokes until you can sucessfully build at least one 6-800 hp motor in your garage by yourself. And know how to name and install all carburator components.

Comments intended for Buy U Boy. Drunk posting is allowed on this thread by last check of by- laws.

Thanks, Management.
I guess using the term "successfully" is "a bit obtuse"?

Hey on another note,, check out the front page of the chronicle today,,, those guys are just about to become our new partners, thats where I have been allweek,,, those corporate guys was to killl a brother.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...s/4704261.html

Last edited by spk1; 04-11-2007 at 09:27 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man

Thanks, Management.
I in no way took that as a spankin i know my way around an engine i just chose to let someone else do the work this time since i do not have a garage at this timeand the fact that i lost all my tools in Katrina
Old 04-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey mush mouth (jeff), Painting your engine up all pretty isn't the same as putting one together.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.