The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that looks like jeffs garage....

except for those parts are assembled, painted and not covered in baked on oil, sweat and metal shavings!!!
Old 11-30-2007, 07:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
Since we are all either bored, retired or looking for jobs, maybe we should start a boat brokerage. Jeff can be in charge of making sure all the boats are teal and in many little pieces,, joe can be in charge of finding inventory, tom can be in charge of sales and spell checking our ad's, and I will count the number of molecules in a beaker. Andy already owns our building. wade can build our hot rod demo cars, unless wade wants to head up the classic and antique sales dept. Creed will be in charge of collections , Jason can instll all the stereo equipment and supply models for ad's, and the rest of you guys can just be in charge of drinking and telling us what we should have done, We can let chad, joe, tom, spk or any mexican that happpens to be in Legends Ranch also handle the gardening and lawn mowing duties.
updated version
Old 11-30-2007, 08:36 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Since we are all either bored, retired or looking for jobs, maybe we should start a boat brokerage. Jeff can be in charge of engines and haggling down prices,, joe can be in charge of finding inventory, tom can be in charge of sales, and I will count the money. Andy wade and chad can build our building,, unless wade wants to head up the classic and antique sales dept. Creed will be in charge of collections , Jason can instll all the stereo equipment, and the rest of you guys can just be in charge of drinking and telling us what we should have done, We can let chad also handle the gardening and lawn mowing duties.

Sounds good to me......Lets make this $hit happen instead of just talking about it.

and Andy's version is good too. Probably not as profitable, but good none the less.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wstultz
Sounds good to me......Lets make this $hit happen instead of just talking about it.

and Andy's version is good too. Probably not as profitable, but good none the less.
With the way you guys "play around " and party, you're gonna need a doctor in this deal...

Cool pix Boatman!

Last edited by On Time; 11-30-2007 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak42
With the way you guys "play around " and party, you're gonna need a doctor in this deal...
u give STD tests????
Old 11-30-2007, 09:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
u give STD tests????
I hear the way ya'll talk. It's no secret. With all the man-love going around, you'll need me to administer AIDS tests and treatment, and teach you how to give each other good rectal exams.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:57 AM
Registered

I hear the way ya'll talk. It's no secret. With all the man-love going around, you'll need me to administer AIDS tests and treatment, and teach you how to give each other good rectal exams.
maybe some of the members but not me.... i am worried about dirty black girls, redneck girls from willis, and the occasional texas and/or florida stripper
Old 11-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

You need to direct that to the guys who go out on the Islander....
Old 11-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Since we are all either bored, retired or looking for jobs, maybe we should start a boat brokerage. Jeff can be in charge of engines and haggling down prices,, joe can be in charge of finding inventory, tom can be in charge of sales, and I will count the money. Andy wade and chad can build our building,, unless wade wants to head up the classic and antique sales dept. Creed will be in charge of collections , Jason can instll all the stereo equipment, and the rest of you guys can just be in charge of drinking and telling us what we should have done, We can let chad also handle the gardening and lawn mowing duties.
If we do this can we all have our own computers? That way we can just sit at our desk and talk chit to each other all day via OSO
Old 11-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
If we do this can we all have our own computers? That way we can just sit at our desk and talk chit to each other all day via OSO
Great idea! We can all just sit around in the same room and talk on the computer!

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.