The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Beak42
I need to figure out a way to make the same money without working Sat, Sun, nights, weekends, and holidays.

Any ideas? I say let's open a topless club on the Lake, accessable by boat, with our wives, girlfriends, mothers and mistresses as the initial workforce donating their time and talent as dancers, waitresses, etc. until we have enough $ to hire real ones. BigAndy can loan us the seed money to get started!
Great idea !! It has been talked about before, however, there will be no stripclubs in montgomery county according to some bigwig sheriff or something.

in any case, I nominate my old lady to make samiches and cookies, this will also keep her in the back away from the business end

And yes, I bet that 3 1984 cadillacs, 2 nonrunning jeeps, 1 duece, 2 1979 chevy blazers, and a plethera of various boat types running and non-running will be some sweet seed money
Old 01-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Wade, you still have some I-beams you want to sell? I need one about 12' long.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by boatman22
Sure. Come out here and check them out when you get the chance. It might be cheaper and easier to just order them from Mueller but you are welcome to come look. Better yet, I might have to order some more steel from them so we could just combine the order and split the delivery cost. Whatever works best for you. You're only like 15 minutes from me aren't you?
Old 01-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatman22
Yeah and while you are there, pick up my gauges from inside the banana and powder coat the rims platinum for me that would be thuper
Old 01-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Registered

Bizzaro World,

We visited bizzaro world the other day. In bizzaro world everything is backwards from what it should be. In bizzaro world the six foot girls sit on the most unlikely guys lap. In bizzaro world after the unlikely gentlemen disapears for 2 hours with the six foot hottie he sits down with a smile on his face and says to his friends, damn that is the sweetest pu$$y i ever ate.

I hope that i dont visit bizarro world again for a while!!
Old 01-06-2008, 11:17 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Its time to get this thread back on track.

The subject will be American Gladiators
Old 01-06-2008, 11:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
Bizzaro World,

We visited bizzaro world the other day. In bizzaro world everything is backwards from what it should be. In bizzaro world the six foot girls sit on the most unlikely guys lap. In bizzaro world after the unlikely gentlemen disapears for 2 hours with the six foot hottie he sits down with a smile on his face and says to his friends, damn that is the sweetest pu$$y i ever ate.

I hope that i dont visit bizarro world again for a while!!
Old 01-06-2008, 11:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Its time to get this thread back on track.

The subject will be American Gladiators
how did lazer do ??
Old 01-07-2008, 07:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
Yeah and while you are there, pick up my gauges from inside the banana and powder coat the rims platinum for me that would be thuper
Get me the Platinum powder and I'll do it....Here is where I buy powder from...but any brand you want to buy is fine.

http://www.caswellplating.com/powder/index.html
Old 01-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
Great idea !! It has been talked about before, however, there will be no stripclubs in montgomery county according to some bigwig sheriff or something.

in any case, I nominate my old lady to make samiches and cookies, this will also keep her in the back away from the business end

And yes, I bet that 3 1984 cadillacs, 2 nonrunning jeeps, 1 duece, 2 1979 chevy blazers, and a plethera of various boat types running and non-running will be some sweet seed money
Allright then. Lets pitch in on a HOOTERS franchise. We'll put it at Water Point.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.