The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 10:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
ya jeffro got smoked like a pack of Cool's by a boat twice his size.... he blamed it on the 1000 lbs of passengers aboard but i think since it wasnt even close it may be something more involved than that?!?!
Boat should go faster when I can find a better prop. PLans are in the works for more power though.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
A couple of long days and this is what we got together...the steering (mostly), the trib tabs and pumps mounted (use a template for anyone doing this in the future,lol ), and the gauge wiring harness dismantled from the superboat and installed along with the pump wiring
You guys got a TON of work done. Congrats on the god job. Looks like I may have to give back your carb sooner than I thought.

You need to just go get one of Bigandy's carbs for the time being, since he won't need them anytime soon.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:32 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Wee Man what is the girl on the left laughing at?
classic t-bone photo shop.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Wee Man what is the girl on the left laughing at?
Photoshop skills are getting much better.

Who is the chick on the right?
Old 02-18-2008, 10:55 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Did boatman22, spk1, spf100, and crew make it back from Miami yet? We want boat show pics dammit.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Funny thing happens when you have a boat that runs again.

Atart looking towards the next weekend on monday.

Trojan man's boat shoudl be ready by then I think also.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenda...nav_undeclared
Old 02-18-2008, 11:48 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Funny thing happens when you have a boat that runs again.

Atart looking towards the next weekend on monday.

Trojan man's boat shoudl be ready by then I think also.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenda...nav_undeclared
I wish I could say you were right about Trojan's boat running next weekend but we still have a LOT of work ahead of us. I never want to do fiberglass work again.

Chad needs to get the exhaust tips and then the engine compartment will almost be complete. Now it's time to wire and plumb.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by wstultz
I wish I could say you were right about Trojan's boat running next weekend but we still have a LOT of work ahead of us. I never want to do fiberglass work again.

Chad needs to get the exhaust tips and then the engine compartment will almost be complete. Now it's time to wire and plumb.
Does he need tips or tails? I hae some of that rubber exhaust hose that might be long eniugh for what ya'll are doing.

Did you guys get a new mount for the front of the engine. I saw an oil pan the other day,that they fixed the clearance problem by very delicatley bashing the front of the pan to clear the offshore mount.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Does he need tips or tails? I hae some of that rubber exhaust hose that might be long eniugh for what ya'll are doing.

Did you guys get a new mount for the front of the engine. I saw an oil pan the other day,that they fixed the clearance problem by very delicatley bashing the front of the pan to clear the offshore mount.
I need tips and exhaust hose. The guy I got the superboat from is sending me the tips whenever he gets to work on his velocity...apparently it is still cold in CT.

We should have the mount problem taken care of. I am using the different offshore mount out of the superboat, it is a GIL. The stringers in the superboat are way closer together than the banana, so Dr. Blackwood is welding an extension plate onto the mount so she will bolt up.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
I need tips and exhaust hose. The guy I got the superboat from is sending me the tips whenever he gets to work on his velocity...apparently it is still cold in CT.

We should have the mount problem taken care of. I am using the different offshore mount out of the superboat, it is a GIL. The stringers in the superboat are way closer together than the banana, so Dr. Blackwood is welding an extension plate onto the mount so she will bolt up.
Buy new Tips from eddie Marine for $70.00 nice clean chrome

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.