The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
I will gladly step aside for the sutphen to make its double stab anytime you are ready. I am almost ready.....we could have it ready to stab in a day or so. We still have to plumb and wire the fuel system and rewire the trim pumps.

My dumb azz bought a super beater boat today....I think I am going to call it TRASH II
What are you, Jeff, and Andy having a competition on who can by the most crap??
Old 03-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Buy a ticket, guess my weight and win some crap. Step right up folks and see the amazing weight guesser guy.

I love some Steve Martin.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw this on another thread. Thought it neded to get to ours
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-2muchsnow2%255b1%255d.jpg  
Old 03-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had to do it, to show our sellers how dedicated we are to closing a deal.....we will even buy your junk to get the deal closed
Old 03-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
I know there is suposed to be a blower on this thing, but this just looks pretty cool.
A lil to much spare time on your hands Jeff ?????? give this boy another Miller lite
Old 03-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Registered

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o21759-en.html

This looks like a good deal
Old 03-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

HOUSTON -- Dented-up sedans, rental cars and even a stretch limousine are being lined up to patrol Houston freeways as part of a crackdown on aggressive and dangerous drivers, Local 2 Investigates reported Thursday.

"The message is that we can be anywhere, at any place, at any time and in any kind of vehicle," Assistant Houston Police Chief Vicki King said. "So you never know when you're driving next to a police officer."

Local 2 Investigates found HPD outfitting all sorts of cars and pickup trucks with radar and dashboard video cameras. Uniformed police officers are blending in with other traffic. When they spot cars quickly switching lanes or speeding past other traffic, the officers in undercover vehicles are calling marked patrol cars that are stationed ahead so those marked vehicles can pull over the violators.

"The marked units are our interceptors," said King. "We're also going to be going to our major thoroughfares: Richmond, Westheimer, Airline, Airport," she said.

King said HPD was not ready to announce the crackdown, so officers were unaware that Local 2 Investigates had hidden cameras following their patrols.

With Local 2 Investigates following behind them, one officer called out on his radio, "Got one coming about 100 (mph) at you."

Later, a sport utility vehicle passed an old car carrying two uniformed officers. Officers locked in on their radar, announcing to marked patrol cars ahead, "We got him for 75 (mph) on the service road and then failure to signal as he came on the onramp right behind you."

Cameras were rolling as a marked patrol car then entered the freeway from the shoulder and activated its flashing lights to stop the SUV driver to issue a ticket.

"I think that's a good idea," driver Jeremia Kennard said.

When Pepsi truck driver Fredis Aguilar found out about the new hidden police cars, he figured it would mean fewer speeding cars cutting in front of his rig.

"It's a good idea," he said. "I think it's for the safety of everybody."

Officers assigned to the detail said a city-owned stretch limousine is also being outfitted for these new patrols, which is likely to catch many drivers by surprise. By the time speeders see a patrol car and slam on the brakes, they will already be captured on video and radar in the limousine.

"We can use any kind of vehicle that's on the roadway," said King. "Pickup trucks, seized vehicles that we have, we can rent cars. We may even borrow a UPS truck at some point," she said while motioning to a passing UPS truck.

The crackdown has caught 442 drivers so far, but King said, "This is not revenue. This is fatality prevention."

She would not disclose how many officers or how many vehicles are being dedicated to the effort.

"These are the most dangerous drivers," she said. "We're not looking for the average person who's traveling with the flow of traffic, who might be going five or six or even 10 miles an hour over the speed limit. We're looking for the dangerous drivers. Those are the only people we really want to get and we want to send them a strong message that if you're going to engage in dangerous driving behavior on our freeways, we're going to get you," she said.

Drivers who love to speed are against the new patrols.

"It's entrapment, I think," said Beth Wolf, a west Houston driver. "I always get speeding tickets, so maybe that's why I have a chip on my shoulder."

Memorial High School senior Luis Ibarra said, "I don't think that's fair. I think they should be in marked vehicles so you know."

The undercover traffic cars are part of a $750,000 fatality prevention program that will last through June. If it's successful, King said she will ask for more money to expand the program.

"We would much rather that we go out there and find no aggressive drivers in a night," she said. "That means our program is a success."

If you have a news tip or question for KPRC Local 2 Investigates, drop them an e-mail or call their tipline at (713) 223-TIPS (8477).

Copyright 2008 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Registered

After party at toms house saturdaynight,, around 3am,, we will have plenty of jonnie walker, and a make shift UFC ring set up just out side Toms neighbors house.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Registered

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-...QQcmdZViewItem

Don't these rent out for 10k a week on this lake???? Could be a side deal for someone.
Naaaa,, We've been making plenty of extra cash with no overhead by renting the Housethhff Boat,, after andy passes out.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.