Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
Amd where is this video????
You have to have the secret FAJA decoder ring to get access to the "members only" (you have to wear the jacket also) section of the "Uncensored" section of the "Reggie Fountain Hall of Fame" web site. Now that he owns the company, things have really changed at BAJA. You get a free gold fountain necklace (Hence the decoder ring) with the purchase of every BAJA, and that unlocks the secret chest were the videos are.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:19 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It looked like only Pudge and Shake-n-bake manned up to jump the wake. Of course they cut out Shake-n-bake cause it was a ciggy and it looked so good.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by firehill19
No problem except on the video we only had about 6-8 Baja's that were able to catch air from your wake because all the other 60+ Baja's couldn't catch up to ya. By the way, great docking skills at Papa's a week ago Saturday when you pulled in late in the evening. I've never seen a dog make such a great dock hand before. How he held the Gibson in with both the dock lines in his mouth while you fetched the bumpers was awesome.
i remember going to a Topps function in a fountain and waking up at IHOP in my boat, i really have no idea what happened in the mean time...... i wish that was an exageration but that is what i remember......
Old 03-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by bigandy
i remember going to a Topps function in a fountain and waking up at IHOP in my boat, i really have no idea what happened in the mean time...... i wish that was an exageration but that is what i remember......
"He's a big dumb animal folks!"

"To fasten your seatbelts insert the little end into the big......you know what, If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt ring the call button and Tommy will come back there and hit you with a tire iron cause you a moron."
Old 03-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by louie0611
Ross, tell the old man just to buy a new one! He can't handle the power of the Nor-tech. Stick to cruisers,
Hey Louie!! How the hell are ya??? We're gonna pass on the 45 at AYS - I'm thinking a Sunseeker on down the line will be in order.... LOL!!

Now - back to work on the NorTech!!

C ya soon!!! Plans for Memorial Day??
Old 03-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by txriverrat2001
Hey Louie!! How the hell are ya??? We're gonna pass on the 45 at AYS - I'm thinking a Sunseeker on down the line will be in order.... LOL!!

Now - back to work on the NorTech!!

C ya soon!!! Plans for Memorial Day??
There is a bad azz one on ebay. I posted it ten pages ago.. I will try to find it and repost.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NO-RE...QQcmdZViewItem

I like it. Never recieved a bid so should go down. Good luck.

Last edited by joew.; 03-25-2008 at 12:07 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
There is a bad azz one on ebay. I posted it ten pages ago.. I will try to find it and repost.

item no longer available.... i was watching too.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
There's a large national organization with many weekly meetings that may be able to help you with this.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.

Please explain to me again, why you will not become a boat broker?? I really think you would be good at it.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Please explain to me again, why you will not become a boat broker?? I really think you would be good at it.
I would love to. It is difficult to do in Montgomery. And Kim isn't moving Plus it would be tuff to leave God's country

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.