Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Tech Support, when is the update?? I want to see some of the pics from the crawfish boil, since I didn't get their till late.
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-jjjj013.jpg  
Old 03-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Who has room on there rig for the Clear Lake run??? Kim and I are planning on going. Any boat that does not have Chad on it will be fine

Oh and I don't really like chipping in on gas or cleaning soooo.....jj
Old 03-26-2008, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
Who has room on there rig for the Clear Lake run??? Kim and I are planning on going. Any boat that does not have Chad on it will be fine

We have the catbird seat. I'll trade a spot in the boat for use of a trailer. Surely there is one in somebody's barn, back yard, marina...
Old 03-26-2008, 02:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak42
We have the catbird seat. I'll trade a spot in the boat for use of a trailer. Surely there is one in somebody's barn, back yard, marina...
I don't need to trade for a spot, thanks
Old 03-26-2008, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have an empty boat for sat. Not sure if you want to ride in a canoe but the seats are openIf i don't go to the TF200,Don't think i am but still have not decided.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Beak42
Check with some of the clearlake guys that keep thier boat on a lift. Not sure if you can rent a trailer around here but he could check into that.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.

You can ride with Spik1, oh wait neither him nor has his Dad purchased a boat

Maybe you can ride with Trojan-Man in his Bananananana never mind you don't want to ride with Baldwick and Saltwater would melt his rig.....

Each of you could ride with Jeffro and help balance out his rig....

WStultz has a picture of a boat, but nothing has been seen in person. Even if it was he still would not put it in the water.

WEE MAN can't make up his mind on what he is doing that weekend. My guess is neither Ticfaw or the Shoot Out

After you made fun of Boatman22 not having engines he probaly will not let you ride with him....

I am sure SPF100 will be packed full of cock's Trojan, WStultz, Spik1, BigAndy "if he is not Willis's B!tch" ect....ect......

I would not let my girl hang around RColter for more than 10minutes at a time, no need to explain anymore.....

Since I just own a pile of fiberglass that was a boat at one time. I don't know what to tell yeah.......
Old 03-26-2008, 04:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
You can ride with Spik1, oh wait neither him nor has his Dad purchased a boat

Maybe you can ride with Trojan-Man in his Bananananana never mind you don't want to ride with Baldwick and Saltwater would melt his rig.....

Each of you could ride with Jeffro and help balance out his rig....

WStultz has a picture of a boat, but nothing has been seen in person. Even if it was he still would not put it in the water.

WEE MAN can't make up his mind on what he is doing that weekend. My guess is neither Ticfaw or the Shoot Out

After you made fun of Boatman22 not having engines he probaly will not let you ride with him....

I am sure SPF100 will be packed full of cock's Trojan, WStultz, Spik1, BigAndy "if he is not Willis's B!tch" ect....ect......

I would not let my girl hang around RColter for more than 10minutes at a time, no need to explain anymore.....

Since I just own a pile of fiberglass that was a boat at one time. I don't know what to tell yeah.......
I am going to chose the high road and not comment on your rig.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Registered

If everyone chips in 100 we could send the Mainship down for the weekend
Old 03-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
I have an empty boat for sat. Not sure if you want to ride in a canoe but the seats are openIf i don't go to the TF200,Don't think i am but still have not decided.
Ain't nothin wrong w/ your rig

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.