Lets not start that again......it is not going to be pretty this time
please learn how to Quote....

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Its FOUNTAIN NATION
Old 04-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
stop by Club 105 next time you are in town, Smooth is starting to look very good......
you workin tomorrow?? I will be up there jacking around
Old 04-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
which one of you clowns can make my phuckin fairing for the banana ???? Does anyone know a fiberglass guy that won't stick it in my like bigandy's appliance guy ??
i am sure spik1 has a friend in Brenham or dobbin or BFE that can do it, although you will never see him
Old 04-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
you workin tomorrow?? I will be up there jacking around
going to try and leave early to drop the center engine back in
Old 04-17-2008, 07:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

how was the class??? did you guys learn anything? If not, you buy me a beer at the Shoot Out, I will let you listen to Gregory performance for a few minutes.......

Gerritt Tommy and myself all feel like we learned alot. Being out on the water and having someone actually show you how your boat "should" handle was really good. The physsics part of the course will help aalot in selecting another boat. understanding WHAY shodul happen and WHY really openned my eyes. For the On the Water portion we eacch headed out with Tres in our boats separately. He let us show how we "thought" the boat should be trimmed out and then he took over. Quite the difference. If anything I also learned how to actually turn the boat. I can now make three relatively high speed turns in the distance that I used to make 1 1/4 in a semi uncontrolled slide.... I ( as well as Gerritt and Tommy) are also major converts on the use of trim tabs. I do not think that I had used my tabs other than 2-3 times just to level out in a cross wind. We went through the entire sspectrum from starting off to high speed runs. I was back out wednesday and the wind had picked up to 20+. Using what I learned aand taking my time I was amazed at the ride and how mucch more solid the boat ran...... There was also a technical/maintenance portion which was very helpful to those of us that took Band and Physics in school rather than shop. Oh yeah and we will be getting an inssurance discount as well.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My great uncle and uncle were in the marine business in Houston since I was born. I knew a lot about the standard V. However, I learned a hell of a lot about the step V and cat hulls that I knew very little about. It was well worth my money! I'm even swapping my 280 K-Planes for 380 Saturday based on feedback from Tres. Tommy
Old 04-17-2008, 09:24 PM
Registered

my new drinkin song....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJDF9uyDWH4[/YOUTUBE]
Old 04-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Registered

please learn how to Quote....

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Its FOUNTAIN NATION
There are about 8-9 fountains on the patrol, good showing for us!! I believe there will be a Fountain or two on the course and yes I do mean one of "the" Fountains!!
Donzi is bringing factory stuff to run but not a one on the patrol. Cigarette will be bringing their stuff from the facotry too but only one cigarette cafe racer to patrol.

Its not too late to sign up for patrol, this will be fun!!!
If you want to be included you can pm me or call. Jeff and Tom have the number......

kfp
Old 04-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by THLWL
My great uncle and uncle were in the marine business in Houston since I was born. I knew a lot about the standard V. However, I learned a hell of a lot about the step V and cat hulls that I knew very little about. It was well worth my money! I'm even swapping my 280 K-Planes for 380 Saturday based on feedback from Tres. Tommy
Originally Posted by SANLEONKID
Gerritt Tommy and myself all feel like we learned alot. Being out on the water and having someone actually show you how your boat "should" handle was really good. The physsics part of the course will help aalot in selecting another boat. understanding WHAY shodul happen and WHY really openned my eyes. For the On the Water portion we eacch headed out with Tres in our boats separately. He let us show how we "thought" the boat should be trimmed out and then he took over. Quite the difference. If anything I also learned how to actually turn the boat. I can now make three relatively high speed turns in the distance that I used to make 1 1/4 in a semi uncontrolled slide.... I ( as well as Gerritt and Tommy) are also major converts on the use of trim tabs. I do not think that I had used my tabs other than 2-3 times just to level out in a cross wind. We went through the entire sspectrum from starting off to high speed runs. I was back out wednesday and the wind had picked up to 20+. Using what I learned aand taking my time I was amazed at the ride and how mucch more solid the boat ran...... There was also a technical/maintenance portion which was very helpful to those of us that took Band and Physics in school rather than shop. Oh yeah and we will be getting an inssurance discount as well.

I am glad you guys learned some good stuff, I will still let Gregory Performance take you to the next level....
Old 04-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MZEZ
There are about 8-9 fountains on the patrol, good showing for us!! I believe there will be a Fountain or two on the course and yes I do mean one of "the" Fountains!!
Donzi is bringing factory stuff to run but not a one on the patrol. Cigarette will be bringing their stuff from the facotry too but only one cigarette cafe racer to patrol.

Its not too late to sign up for patrol, this will be fun!!!
If you want to be included you can pm me or call. Jeff and Tom have the number......

kfp

Am I still penciled in on what we discussed a few weeks ago?

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.