Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how many and which boats do you have right now jeff?... count me in for saturday by the way... if its okay with the nazi ill be showing up with potter
Old 05-15-2008, 11:27 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When did I become the nazi? Is it because my family is from Germany and I have blonde hair and blue eyes? Nothing has ever changed in this club.....If you aren't in compliance, you can't run, simple. If you do something stupid and get hurt and then sue, like every jackhole does these days, the club is finished.

And yes, BoatBIACH, you can ride with any members you want as long as they are in good standing, and Potter is. It should be a really good time, I know it was last year.

Last edited by wstultz; 05-15-2008 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wstultz
When did I become the nazi? Is it because my family is from Germany and I have blonde hair and blue eyes? Nothing has ever changed in this club.....If you aren't in compliance, you can't run, simple. If you do something stupid and get hurt and then sue, like every jackhole does these days, the club is finished.

And yes, BoatBIACH, you can ride with any members you want as long as they are in good standing, and Potter is. It should be a really good time, I know it was last year.
My Nazi shield (a.k.a.) insurance will be here today. Biatches.

I am more worried about the Game Warden actually.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:41 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BoatBIATCH
how many and which boats do you have right now jeff?... count me in for saturday by the way... if its okay with the nazi ill be showing up with potter
I have my 3 man Magnum, I have the old Taylor flat bottom river boat that is hopefully a soon to happen project. I just bought another Magnum off ebay that will hopefully be here next week, and I am finishing up paperwork on the 30' cat hopefully next week.

I think I also have a runabout that is coming in on trade for an engine, waiting to hear from the guy. He has called twice.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
I have a couple offers in on it though.

Jeffman this goes without saying
Old 05-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If my memmory is correct, I believe this was from last years Fun Run. Looks like Andy had fun!
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-p6240097%2520%25282%2529.jpg  
Old 05-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Registered

If my memmory is correct, I believe this was from last years Fun Run. Looks like Andy had fun!
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-andydevil.jpg  
Old 05-15-2008, 01:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by louie0611
Ross,

I need a fog light for my benz? What is ur number?

And why does my car pull to the right? I called the dealership and they said it's made that way!!Thats BS!
sorry this took so long - Just noticed this post.

Call me or Thomas at the store - 281-554-9150. All benz's are set up for the Autobahn - no road crown. In the states we have a fairly dominant road crown - therefore the set up needs to be adjusted for such.

Let me know if you want us to make it right - I have 8 valet's that pick up and deliver from Lake Charles to Huntsville - even as far west as Columbia....... at no charge to you. Make an appointment - we'll send you a loaner if needed - then deliver your car back to you - ..... at no charge. (well the alignment may cost ya somethin - but I'll cook it down to net cost for you!)

Good Luck on selling the 42! Just curious what you have in mind next??? 36 Supercat?? I know where one is with a fresh service .... LOL!!

Later!

Capt Ross
Old 05-15-2008, 01:46 PM
Registered

That was from the Laborday run. I remember it well since i was being towed behind the islander
Old 05-15-2008, 01:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by txriverrat2001
Good Luck on selling the 42! Just curious what you have in mind next??? 36 Supercat?? I know where one is with a fresh service .... LOL!!

Later!

Capt Ross
Nothing like a shameless plug

Were you able to get a price on that Gimble?

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.