The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Have you seen those mills??? maybe 5 bottles max
figured i could make a buck sellin them to someone with a fountain... god know i don't need a boat motor....would be the oposite of everyone else.. motors with no boat instead of boat with no motors... i just want to fit in you know
Old 05-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BoatBIATCH
figured i could make a buck sellin them to someone with a fountain... god know i don't need a boat motor....would be the oposite of everyone else.. motors with no boat instead of boat with no motors... i just want to fit in you know
i don't run motors in my Fountain, I run engines or aka Mills. They belong in some old heavy tub like a Stuphen....or a snapper mower....
Old 05-20-2008, 04:09 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i don't run motors in my Fountain, I run engines or aka Mills. They belong in some old heavy tub like a Stuphen....or a snapper mower....
Your faja runs on will power alone.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
Your faja runs on will power alone.
atleast its not scared of the water.........will Rum Runner be attending the party on Sunday?
Old 05-20-2008, 04:28 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

atleast its not scared of the water.........will Rum Runner be attending the party on Sunday?
I really don't know what you guys are ragging on my inability to get my boat in the water. I've had for only two months and completely derigged the engine compartment, painted it, rerigged it and am waiting on some time to pick up the engines so I can put them back in. Plus, I have no money.

I'm not the one that needs the motivation. If someone doesn't get off of their a$$ there will be a half put together Banana sitting outside next to Andy's engines.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:31 PM
Registered

any of yall know anything about "mirage" powerboats?
there was one posted on craigs list yesterday or day before, with twins, for 20k... sending me pics and info tonight on the boat
Old 05-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
I really don't know what you guys are ragging on my inability to get my boat in the water. I've had for only two months and completely derigged the engine compartment, painted it, rerigged it and am waiting on some time to pick up the engines so I can put them back in. Plus, I have no money.

I'm not the one that needs the motivation. If someone doesn't get off of their a$$ there will be a half put together Banana sitting outside next to Andy's engines.
the scared of the water refrence / flower pot / yard art / resin bucket / was all directed to Trouble Maker......

We all knew the Bananananannnaaaannnaa would never get finished.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:42 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

the scared of the water refrence / flower pot / yard art / resin bucket / was all directed to Trouble Maker......

We all knew the Bananananannnaaaannnaa would never get finished.
Yes well, as sweet of a boat as she was, she apparently didn't like me very much.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:45 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BoatBIATCH
any of yall know anything about "mirage" powerboats?
there was one posted on craigs list yesterday or day before, with twins, for 20k... sending me pics and info tonight on the boat
Biatch, You could sink your gums into this old school beauty. You could probably pick it up for just over $20,000. Good looking old school beaks were sweet with no swim platform.http://cgi.ebay.com/33-Fountain-Blow...QQcmdZViewItem

Plus it's got biatch bolsters in the front so you and Potter could ride real close.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:57 PM
Registered

Afternoon fools! Tons of B/S to catch up on! Anyone headin' to steaknight?

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.