The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 11:32 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
Stay in town for the holidays and you get to know whats up... you get no pics from the raft up, the swingers party or the crawfish boil either.........
POJD

PISS ON JEFF DAY
Old 05-27-2008, 11:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
Jeff, you should have stayed home you could have had some claims right here on good ole Conroe. A huge storm just ripped through the lake. Tore the $hit out of the pontoon at Mom's house, sunk a jet ski in her cove, ripped other skis right out of their lifts. Apparently waves were coming over her bulkheads and hitting her downstairs windows. Chad said there were six footers and the pontoons were floating up and slamming the TOPS of the dock.

Any of you fools that have water front homes on open water better go check your $hiznit,
it was perfect water for Smooth
Old 05-27-2008, 11:47 PM
Registered

a few pics emailed to me
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-heilo1-large-.jpg   The B.S. Thread-heilo2-large-.jpg  
Old 05-28-2008, 12:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
it was perfect water for Smooth
Yes but there was no smooth in sight, only one gymped up pontoon boat with one cwstultz in a trash bag parka in the middle of the lake, dat was it. I think I got the "look at this retard out in the lake in this storm" award, but I got tired of watching the mosh pit of pontoons, and jetskis slamming into each other and the bulkhead It tacoed the pontoon in the front and the back.....lol
Old 05-28-2008, 07:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
Yes but there was no smooth in sight, only one gymped up pontoon boat with one cwstultz in a trash bag parka in the middle of the lake, dat was it. I think I got the "look at this retard out in the lake in this storm" award, but I got tired of watching the mosh pit of pontoons, and jetskis slamming into each other and the bulkhead It tacoed the pontoon in the front and the back.....lol
Dads gonna quit lettin you borrow boats if you treat them like that!!!!

Did you really booger up the PoonToons? That is gonna cut down on speed!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
that sucks.....
Old 05-28-2008, 09:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
that sucks.....
if any of those pontoons got jacked up fairly decently they will go cheap at auction for ins... it don't take much to total one out for insurance purposes, and they ain't hard at all to repair... could be into a decent one or piece one from a couple for not much money
Old 05-28-2008, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is not pontoon's only. So why do you gaybates always talk about pontoons???? Lets talk about oil trails and boats catching on fire. In the right situation that could have been front page news
Old 05-28-2008, 09:38 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
Dads gonna quit lettin you borrow boats if you treat them like that!!!!

Did you really booger up the PoonToons? That is gonna cut down on speed!!!
The dents are gonna act like steps! We should be able to squeeze some more MPH's out of her. I really don't know why anyone would want to go faster than ludicrous speed though.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wstultz
Jeff, you should have stayed home you could have had some claims right here on good ole Conroe. A huge storm just ripped through the lake. Tore the $hit out of the pontoon at Mom's house, sunk a jet ski in her cove, ripped other skis right out of their lifts. Apparently waves were coming over her bulkheads and hitting her downstairs windows. Chad said there were six footers and the pontoons were floating up and slamming the TOPS of the dock.

Any of you fools that have water front homes on open water better go check your $hiznit,
No damage for us. We had our dock specifically made to withstand strong storms we had heard about. Only debris for us. But our neighbors both sides had dock damage, esp. to the east, where a jet ski sank, other jet ski smashed (both were in the water), 80' pine next door fell across the road, neighbors lost dock furniture in the lake, but thank God no one was hurt, at least that I heard of.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.