The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
what are you talking about... we are only 1800 posts a piece away from 30k...

Maybe if you spent a little less time on the Manship and more time busting balls and not comparing how low yours hang compared to the other old guys this thing would liven up!!!

Weemans not any taller, jeff is still mush mouth, baldwick still molests kittens, kelly still wears the pants in tbones house, sarah cooper's still whippen up the goodies in the kitchen ( and i think she still makes cookies too ) Spk1 is still mowin all the lawns in the neighborhood while we are all out at work, mashed potatoes is still riding around the lake wearing a sweat suit, i still drink enough to be called a jerk on a regular basis, lefty is still walking $7 bar tabs, louis still cant stop quick or boudreaux will break his neck, squatter still owes everyone money, colter still leaves his boat in the barn to save gas money and ride on the 80mph Poontoon with a bunch of drunk girls.....................

UHMMMM, colter wins!
Don't dog on the mainship. She may be the only way you get on the water if you and Chad keep breaking everything.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what are you talking about... we are only 1800 posts a piece away from 30k...

Maybe if you spent a little less time on the Manship and more time busting balls and not comparing how low yours hang compared to the other old guys this thing would liven up!!!

Weemans not any taller, jeff is still mush mouth, baldwick still molests kittens, kelly still wears the pants in tbones house, sarah cooper's still whippen up the goodies in the kitchen ( and i think she still makes cookies too ) Spk1 is still mowin all the lawns in the neighborhood while we are all out at work, mashed potatoes is still riding around the lake wearing a sweat suit, i still drink enough to be called a jerk on a regular basis, lefty is still walking $7 bar tabs, louis still cant stop quick or boudreaux will break his neck, squatter still owes everyone money, colter still leaves his boat in the barn to save gas money and ride on the 80mph Poontoon with a bunch of drunk girls.....................

UHMMMM, colter wins!
I don't know if I should feel good about not being slammed on or left out....guess i'll do it myself.... ill be waitn on the dock for a ride!!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Guys on a more serious note how come NOBODY from TOPPS Conroe is signed up for the TOPPS Clear Lake Poker Run 6/20,21,22???????????

A new feature this year is because there was so much concern over gas cost (its a long run this year almost 150 mi.) you can combine and go with a friend with two captains in a boat with two captains shirts, bags, etc. We haven't heard from Willis or "Smoke This". How about it guys!!! Lets sign up ! Deadline is TOMORROW!

Jeff please spread the word!!!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Registered

how bout some info on the run this weekend? when where how much etc, where are the stops.... more important is where is the party!!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread is getting good
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=187419
Old 06-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BoatBIATCH
how bout some info on the run this weekend? when where how much etc, where are the stops.... more important is where is the party!!!!
What run?
Old 06-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Registered

i have a double axle 8 lug heavy duty pipe trailer that i use to haul sand and brick and tractors. Good brakes. i will rent or take a partner on it.
Yeah that trailer is a real GEM !! I will be partners for a pack of envelopes and you give me $5 hundy
Old 06-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by joew.
What run?
The No Frills Poker Run on Saturday. Talk to Creedo about it. It should be fun even though I won't be bringing my boat....it's not done yet, getting close but not yet.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
The No Frills Poker Run on Saturday. Talk to Creedo about it. It should be fun even though I won't be bringing my boat....it's not done yet, getting close but not yet.
all that pushin and heavy breathin you been doing and you still can't get it to pop off.... you should see a dr. about that
Old 06-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
No frills run????? I guess I am not in the cool club any more.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.