The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Creedo just called and is getting ahead count for the poker run sat.

Starts sat morn at walden marina. I think either 10 or 11.

I have made 3 trips to parks and wildlife and they still won't give me numbers.

Some bullchit about VIN numbers on outdrives and engines. WTF

I should have it tomorrow though.
those got filed off so now what are you going to do??

call the one in college station and pretend you havent been talking to this one and see if they will do it, tell them its a home made, which is practically true....
Old 06-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
those got filed off so now what are you going to do??

call the one in college station and pretend you havent been talking to this one and see if they will do it, tell them its a home made, which is practically true....
I have numbers on the boat now, that is OK. Now you have to have VIN's for all of your engines and drives also.

Question: "What if I switch engines?" You have to pay and get a new title.

"What if I don't" If we pull you over and check and the numbers don't match what we have on file then we get to confiscate it.

What The HEL is the world comin to?
Old 06-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I have numbers on the boat now, that is OK. Now you have to have VIN's for all of your engines and drives also.

"What if I don't" If we pull you over and check and the numbers don't match what we have on file then we get to confiscate it.

This is nothing new, it reminds me of two years ago when I spent an extra hour in a half in line behind your brother, trying to pull the same chit.........

"What if" you didn't "what if" ....................
Think green and just drag that resin bucket down to gunspoint. All they care about is some numbers......give them what they want and go on down the road....

must be a pain in the ass to run these single engine rigs....poor fellow
Old 06-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
This is nothing new, it reminds me of two years ago when I spent an extra hour in a half in line behind your brother, trying to pull the same chit.........

Think green and just drag that resin bucket down to gunspoint. All they care about is some numbers......give them what they want and go on down the road....

Must be a pain in the ass to fill up those triple engine rigs and then still run at the speed of smell/
Old 06-06-2008, 12:40 AM
Registered

I registered and titled the banana with no drive or engine numbers, I told her I bought the boat without engine and drive as a project and I was building it, she said ok. I had no problems at all getting title or registration.

She must have heard about "gregory midnight-auto performance" and said negative ghostrider
Old 06-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Registered

I gotta give jeffro credit...

I roll into baker street last night in the woodlands and there is jeffro curled up with a girly in the booth whispering sweet nothings in her ear like a true playa

Last edited by Trojan-man; 06-06-2008 at 12:44 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
I wasnt talking to you, i was talking to the guy that said he needed a big trailer. Besides you already have a trailer with three different partners, ( kind of like all of your girlfriends ) what do you need mine for.
lets not get ugly about it, or I will be forced to bring up " meet my friend chad "
Old 06-06-2008, 12:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
lets not get ugly about it, or I will be forced to bring up " meet my friend chad "
oh you laughed, no reason to get butt hurt! or bring up ancient things!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 01:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993

There is alot to sort through,, but if you read between the lines Tbone is correct on this one,, Greenspoint just wants the cash,, and they are so far from the water, they dont give a Chit, about numbers matching and all that liberal BS,, I always use them,, the office is on beltway 8, I think the lady behind the counter, gets a cut of the taxes collected, lol.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
There is alot to sort through,, but if you read between the lines Tbone is correct on this one,, Greenspoint just wants the cash,, and they are so far from the water, they dont give a Chit, about numbers matching and all that liberal BS,, I always use them,, the office is on beltway 8, I think the lady behind the counter, gets a cut of the taxes collected, lol.
gets a cut or takes a cut, it is greenspoint you know

hopefully will see all of you guys this weekend, and yes tbone ill be with my daddy dave

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.