The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wespin
I think 14 boats took a hit with storm on Saturday. Two rafts of boats broke loose with one pulling a cleat from the dock and then going under the dock. That was "Liquid Prozac" a new 38'. The second group of damage was a rope breaking on Size Matters and 3 boats getting into another raft of boats (where i was) with damage coming shortly after. Baja took a hit, a 43' Nortech and Size Matters was taking on water and had to be pulled late Saturday. There was enough fiberglass flying around that it looked like it was snowing.
Yes my cig took a hit but minor. I bent cavitation plates on both drives, housing on props and trim indicator on starboard drive. Drove boat to 61st docks and pulled it out. Took some scratches on both sides and the swim platform but all will be fixed by middle of next week. My hats off to Clearlake Powerboat Services, they are doing a great job on the boat.
Other than the storm, a great time was had by all. The Clear Lake folks did a super job.

Sorry to hear that. Damn mother nature
Old 06-24-2008, 09:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by txriverrat2001
Anyone know how to contact "Fast Eddie"?? A good friend of mine would like to speak to him. I think he has a Formula?

Thanks

Capt Ross
Don't know him. I know there is a guy named Eddie with a 40ft Baja. Insanity 342 and him run their boats together alot. Sorry I am not more help...
Old 06-24-2008, 10:02 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by txriverrat2001
Anyone know how to contact "Fast Eddie"?? A good friend of mine would like to speak to him. I think he has a Formula?

Thanks

Capt Ross
Last time I saw Fast Eddie, he was wearing some coke bottle glasses and lining up a shot on the 8 ball to teach Tom Cruise a little humility.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:08 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Last time I saw Fast Eddie, he was wearing some coke bottle glasses and lining up a shot on the 8 ball to teach Tom Cruise a little humility.
Stop bringing up your past days of 8 balls. Damn hippie!
Old 06-24-2008, 10:56 AM
Registered

diamond head marine specials

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...d=0&slim=quick

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi..._id=75359&url=
Old 06-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Registered

http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...oat_id=1930227
Old 06-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

That cigarette is the one that came out of the govment auction earlier this year.

It is a staggard straight bottom TG though.

Worth looking into for the power out of the cat.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pretty cheap for a 42 foot boat with 4 blowers????? even so still pretty cheap i would think?
Old 06-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wespin
I think 14 boats took a hit with storm on Saturday. Two rafts of boats broke loose with one pulling a cleat from the dock and then going under the dock. That was "Liquid Prozac" a new 38'. The second group of damage was a rope breaking on Size Matters and 3 boats getting into another raft of boats (where i was) with damage coming shortly after. Baja took a hit, a 43' Nortech and Size Matters was taking on water and had to be pulled late Saturday. There was enough fiberglass flying around that it looked like it was snowing.
Yes my cig took a hit but minor. I bent cavitation plates on both drives, housing on props and trim indicator on starboard drive. Drove boat to 61st docks and pulled it out. Took some scratches on both sides and the swim platform but all will be fixed by middle of next week. My hats off to Clearlake Powerboat Services, they are doing a great job on the boat.
Other than the storm, a great time was had by all. The Clear Lake folks did a super job.
sorry to hear that... liquid prozac the cowboy colors ciggie??
Old 06-24-2008, 12:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bigandy
pretty cheap for a 42 foot boat with 4 blowers????? even so still pretty cheap i would think?
I couldn't find the 4 blowers. They msut have been in the glove box.

Still a fountain. Like someone once said. If you put enough HP in a garbage dumpster it will go fast, but why?

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.