The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 10:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
cool boat! I might have tocome check it out at lunch.
Come to Blackwoods. I am leaving for there in a few minutes.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Original name of the boat was Blue Thunder when Ross Perot owned it. Jerry McHutchins changed it to the Wildcatter. The guy I bought it from used to own Palmer power down in houston. He got is from McHutchins estate sale. He took it out a couple times last year. Leon took it out once for another customer before the winterization and said he broke 100.

Leon totally repowered the boat around 200-2001 when the new drives etc. were put in. Supposed to have around 20 or so hours on the drivetrain since the re power. Hour meters show 54 & 55.

Starboard battery shows to have charged last night. Charging port right now. Have to figure out how to get the hatch rams to open so we can get to the Perkos and then it's on.
We figured out a way to get to the hatch rams on the villian. We ripped out all the upholstery and the back seat see if there is an access panel on top of the hatch, under the upholstery if there is any upholstery up there. that way you can open it, and pull the pin for the actuator
Old 06-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
We figured out a way to get to the hatch rams on the villian. We ripped out all the upholstery and the back seat see if there is an access panel on top of the hatch, under the upholstery if there is any upholstery up there. that way you can open it, and pull the pin for the actuator
The motor is running when you hit the switch. It's just not lifting the hatch. I think we can probably persuade it open.

I don't prefer the stutlz method of destroy first and complain later about not having the last $500 to finish the project that would be finished if certain parts wouldn't hace been destroyed to start with.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:10 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The motor is running when you hit the switch. It's just not lifting the hatch. I think we can probably persuade it open.

I don't prefer the stutlz method of destroy first and complain later about not having the last $500 to finish the project that would be finished if certain parts wouldn't hace been destroyed to start with.
Hey, do it right or don't do it at all.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by wstultz
Hey, do it right or don't do it at all.
You might be right. You can afford to have way more boats, if you never have to put fuel in them or tow them to the lake.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Registered

Come to Blackwoods. I am leaving for there in a few minutes.
I will give you a call if i head that way. Where does he live don't know how to get there.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
I will give you a call if i head that way. Where does he live don't know how to get there.
His shop is 45N past Willis. Exit shepard hill road. turn left go over the freeway. turn right and follow the feeder north. Shop is on the left. It has all the boats and equipment in the yard.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Registered

His shop is 45N past Willis. Exit shepard hill road. turn left go over the freeway. turn right and follow the feeder north. Shop is on the left. It has all the boats and equipment in the yard.
Whats the name of the business?
Old 06-27-2008, 11:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boatman, call BBlades. they are $25 per prop for 10 days plus shipping for try outs. Call them and tell them what you want. Real nice people.

There was a set of 26's on here for around $500 the other day. Check the classifieds.
I have used Julie at Throttle Up's demo program. I was looking for something to try this weekend. I might try your's jeff
Old 06-27-2008, 11:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
No I call it " Pearl Harbor" its the area directly under my desk
I had to bring this back.

Too funny

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.