The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wstultz
Mr. Aronow himself used to run your boat? That is frickin awesome history. She looks more proportionate with the bolt on egg beaters. Like I said before, don't ever sell her, you've got a cool piece of history.
Some day someone will own the sutphen and say......Wstultz himself drove this boat, AWESOME!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.
Some day someone will own the sutphen and say......Wstultz himself drove this boat, AWESOME!!!
LOL you really think he will ever drive that thing
Old 07-03-2008, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wstultz
That's a negotory on the squater touching my boat. He just sat and smoked cigarettes in front of me the whole time. I learned from your mistakes t-bone to not let anyone else put your $hit together.

I wouldn't be suprised to see squater pop up here as a member. I believe Bigandy told him he was the topic of conversation on here yesterday. When I pulled up yesterday all he said was "Man, fu( k Colter"
Lefty called him and told him he was getting evicted not me, i dont want him evicted because then i have to move shat around and who has time for that?!??!?

Willis confirmed that he is going to have a raft up stop at his place on walden rd saturday afternoon, he said he is going to Lefty's friday night George wants to help me get the Skank running for the weekend, presumably for shatting pourposes but looks like some parts are backordered until saturday afternoon so we need the islander and its tamppoooon friendly turdlet at the condo on the water in front of the hummer behind the jag and the BMW so anyone watching the 120" TV and listening to DJ jazzy jeff can go potty.....

The houseboat had fiberglass inserts in the exhaust hoses, according to gibson that neutralizes the corrosiveness of the saltwater for chrome tips if i had had them!>!??!?!? Coool i thought, maybe if anyone is having isues that can try that trick.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Pretty decent price including ultra huge davit lifting swim platform.

http://www.yachtauctions.com/detail.asp?stockNo=17807
Old 07-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
Lefty called him and told him he was getting evicted not me, i dont want him evicted because then i have to move shat around and who has time for that?!??!?

Willis confirmed that he is going to have a raft up stop at his place on walden rd saturday afternoon, he said he is going to Lefty's friday night George wants to help me get the Skank running for the weekend, presumably for shatting pourposes but looks like some parts are backordered until saturday afternoon so we need the islander and its tamppoooon friendly turdlet at the condo on the water in front of the hummer behind the jag and the BMW so anyone watching the 120" TV and listening to DJ jazzy jeff can go potty.....

The houseboat had fiberglass inserts in the exhaust hoses, according to gibson that neutralizes the corrosiveness of the saltwater for chrome tips if i had had them!>!??!?!? Coool i thought, maybe if anyone is having isues that can try that trick.

I can pull your rig over
Old 07-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

I always liked the lines of this boat. Price is higher that giraffe puzzy.

http://www.yachtauctions.com/detail.asp?stockNo=15804
Old 07-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joew.
I can pull your rig over
fuel line to the generator burned up, hope to get it saturday morning while all you monkeys are sleeping it off!!! Or in jeffro's case jacking it off!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Registered

fuel line to the generator burned up, hope to get it saturday morning while all you monkeys are sleeping it off!!! Or in jeffro's case jacking it off!!!
I will probably be jacking it off too. Helps me get over my hang overs and it feels nice
Old 07-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Registered

Just rap it with some realllllly good tape. That should be enough
Old 07-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

I should have a few extra feet of fuel line after tonight. It is 3/8" and I believe it was $2.89/ft.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.